Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?

Discus and support Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For multiple days now I've been getting the message "we can't save more data for this game or app" I have soft/hard reset the Xbox multiple times. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kabarra god of all, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?

For multiple days now I've been getting the message "we can't save more data for this game or app"

I have soft/hard reset the Xbox multiple times. I have also deleted the main game I'm trying to play (Monster hunter world) and re-downloaded the game multiple times. I also deleted my game data in MHW in a last attempt to at least play the game and fix the problem later.

I also deleted save data of some still downloaded games I don't play that much anymore also, but the message still appears. Any helpful suggestions would be amazing.

Thank you.

:)

kabarra god of all, Aug 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?