Why does the xbox app not at all work anymore?

Discus and support Why does the xbox app not at all work anymore? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The xbox app hasn't worked in months. Can't sign in. Had a hard time even logging out when I was signed in. Nothing ever loaded when signed in. Can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anna Hatfield, Apr 18, 2023.

1. Why does the xbox app not at all work anymore?

The xbox app hasn't worked in months. Can't sign in. Had a hard time even logging out when I was signed in. Nothing ever loaded when signed in. Can't sign in at all now. Clearing cache and data did nothing. Restarting phone did nothing. The app is fully updated.

You guys also don't respond to your support email that's literally linked under the app in the play store. Why put an email if it doesn't work? Also every single recent review has said the app does not work anymore and no one has done anything about it.

Fix the app. And yes. I read several other forums and pages and used every single help service. I've either been ignored, lied to, or nothing has been done/worked.

:)

Anna Hatfield, Apr 18, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why does the xbox app not at all work anymore?