Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

Discus and support Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jake N5559, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Jake N5559
    Jake N5559 Guest

Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number to send the code to. So I go add a number. Now after months it still says I don’t have a number and won’t verify no matter what I do. Customer service has done nothing. I just want to redeem a 10 dollar Xbox card. That’s it.

:)

Jake N5559, Feb 4, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: