Why does the vault edition upgrade not work on my system

Discus and support Why does the vault edition upgrade not work on my system in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys sorry for the weird question but I bought the vault edition upgrade for mw3 and its installed fine but it hasn't given me any of the content... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matthewr reilly, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Why does the vault edition upgrade not work on my system

Hey guys sorry for the weird question but I bought the vault edition upgrade for mw3 and its installed fine but it hasn't given me any of the content that's come with it like the skins or the weapon vault, I know the cod points, blackcell and the battle pass skips are coming when season 1 of mw3 starts but any help would be appreciated

:)

matthewr reilly, Nov 17, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your Call of Duty game. According to PC Invasion, some players are experiencing some issues with the game. Unfortunately for some, there are no known fix for some of these issues at the moment.

However, there are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:
    1. Verify your game files: Go to the game’s settings and select “Verify Game Files”. This will allow your device to scan and fix any corrupted files.

2. Update/Reinstall game: If you're not able to verify game files you can update the game. You can reinstall the game if there are no updates available.

3. Wait for a patch: If neither of the above solutions work, you may need to wait for a patch from the game’s developers. They may be able to help you resolve the issue and access your game content.

If you’re still experiencing issues with the game, I recommend reaching out to the game’s support team for further assistance. They may be able to help you resolve the issue and get back to playing the game.

I hope this helps.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

So I purchase. The modern warfare 3 upgraded version, but I don't have modern warfare, 3 do I need modern warfare 3 to be upgraded like I only have war zone, so do I need the modern warfare 3?

L contact [mod removed]
    Yes you would need to purchase the digital crossplay version of mw3 in order for the vault edition upgrade to work.

The vault edition upgrade simply upgrades the digital crossplay version of mw3 to the vault edition.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I have brought the vault edition and it is saying that I own it but it not giving me the stuff for MW3

why is this happening can someone please help me
    To confirm, was it the vault edition ($100 USD if in the US) or the vault edition upgrade ($30 USD if in the US).

If it was simply the upgrade, then do you also already own the digital crossplay version of MW3 on your own account? If you dont (either someone is gamesharing it to you or you have it physically on disc) then the vault edition upgrade wont work for you.
  5. iHaveHobbitFeet Win User

Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?

I own mw2 vault edition, and I was wandering will it be possible to upgrade to mw3, as it gives me the option to upgrade or will I have to purchase the whole new game ?
    I assume you are talking about the "MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade".

If so all that does is upgrade people who already bought the digital crossplay edition ($70 version) of MW3 and want to upgrade that ti the vault edition.

If you dont already own the digital crossplay version of MW3 then the upgrade won't do anything at all for you.
  6. Gage Prahl Win User

I bought the vault edition upgrade for mw3 and it’s not working

I had the same problem where the game was accidentally purchased on my brother’s and when I went to upgrade to vault edition on my account it never worked. Would it work if I refunded the whole game and the vault edition and then bought the vault edition on my account. Also would I be able to play while the game is processing the refund and would it save my game. Also would this even work.
Thema:

1. Why does the vault edition upgrade not work on my system - Similar Threads - Why does vault

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  9. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  10. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...