Why does the Solitaire Challenge game turn off on its own after I have only completed one game?

Discus and support Why does the Solitaire Challenge game turn off on its own after I have only completed one game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play the Challenge games almost every day I can and on my new computer, I can not seem to keep the games open. After I have played a game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DisbandedChip01, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Why does the Solitaire Challenge game turn off on its own after I have only completed one game?

I play the Challenge games almost every day I can and on my new computer, I can not seem to keep the games open. After I have played a game and collected the reward, the program goes off and I have to reconnect to it. It is quite annoying. Can you help me
    solve this issue?

:)

DisbandedChip01, Jan 11, 2017
  2. Super Ferret 2217, Spider Solitaire $Expert Level$ Stack Challenge

I have this one game in Microsoft Solitaire Collection, it's a stack challenge, expert level. I have completed the level challenge in completing one stack and the game won't recognize that I have completed the challenge. In fact, it wouldn't let me move
    a completed partial stack to complete one stack. I had to figure out a way to complete the challenge without moving a completed partial stack. So, what is wrong?

It's the only game on my calendar and this will keep me from getting a perfect award. PLEASE ADVISE AND HELP!

SuperFerret2217, Jan 11, 2017
  3. Problem with Spider Solitaire resetting after combining 2 stacks to make 1 complete

When the spider solitaire calls for the completion of several stack every time I combine two stacks to make a complete stack king thru ace the game resets and does not count the completed stack. I have experienced this in both the Daily Challenges when the
    spider solitaire game requires completed stacks as well as in the Star Challenge. It appears that there is a bug in those Spider Solitaire games requiring completed stacks.

FlexibleZebra163

FixableZebra163, Jan 11, 2017
  4. K.Nunya Win User

Does anyone actually have fun?

Why ask people if they are still having fun and then argue with them when they say yes? I like the game and I still have fun. I don't care if I get killed. I find it fun to complete the challenges like blowing yourself up and another person with a cooked
    grenade. If I only get one kill and die 20 times in a game but I complete the challenge, then its fun for me. Its a video game.
  5. AHei Win User

Daily event crashes after one round

I have exact the same problem for the last and todays Klondike challenge. Its not a problem of the Solitaire installation, because my wife played the challenges without problems with her own account.
  6. jvcxxy Win User

Can't load the Daily Challenge Solitaire games

Daily challenge solitaire won't load

Suddenly today I can't play my Daily Challenge solitaire games. It said to check the internet connection, but it's working fine, as I am able to get into other games like Mahjong and word games. Is this because it is Jan 1st? I have been playing this every day for years, and want to continue. I have tried turning my computer off then on again, but I get the same message.
    It seems to be working now.
  7. DustinNeverBone Win User

random clips recording

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]
    Some games auto record when you Lv up, complete a mission , challenge etc to avoid this go to settings in your console and turn auto record off.

[/quote]Only problem with turning that option off is that it completely disables the Game DVR. Right now there is no option to just turn off the auto game recordings.
  8. Georges C. Win User

xbox series s issue

Okay, if he's not doing the update correctly try to download the game from the beginning, do it with one game at a time, uninstall the game, then do a cache cleanup as shown in the procedure below.

1. Go to xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds for it to turn off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

After that put only one game to install and wait for it to complete the download at 100% does not start the game before the download is complete.
Thema:

Why does the Solitaire Challenge game turn off on its own after I have only completed one game?

1. Why does the Solitaire Challenge game turn off on its own after I have only completed one game? - Similar Threads - Why does Solitaire

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  9. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  10. Why does my Solitaire suite frequently go into a loop from game selection not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Solitaire suite frequently go into a loop from game selection not allowing...: Why does my Solitaire suite frequently go into a loop from game selection not allowing play? I have Windows 10 with the latest updates. This also occurs with Mah Jong and Ultimate Word Games....