Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?

Discus and support Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently installed a new Windows 10 update and installed the new Xbox (Beta) app. Every time I open the app and log in, the app goes black. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ChristopherRobles, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?

I recently installed a new Windows 10 update and installed the new Xbox (Beta) app. Every time I open the app and log in, the app goes black. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it as well as restarted my computer. It is still doing it.

I realize the app is still in beta but it sounds like it works for some people.

I am trying to play PC gamepass games.

:)

ChristopherRobles, Aug 5, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for coming to the forums. There is a
    thread
    has a lot of different issues and solutions involving the Xbox beta app. Please be sure to also report the issue as stated in the very first question: ANYTHING WE HAVEN’T EXPLICITLY COVERED BELOW.

Also make sure your PC and drivers are completely up to date.

Try these and let us know.

Brad
  3. Farkas David01 Win User

Problem signing in

I am also having issues with the app. I am able to sign in but after about a minute the app crashes all the time. Every time I open the app, after about a minute it crashes. I am not sure why. Its been like this for the past couple of weeks. Before that,
    it was all fine and no problems. Anyone else having the same issue? (Iphone7+, latest iOS and app version)
  4. AddiCt3d 2CHa0s Win User

Xbox App crashes on launch on Windows 10

At least I'm not alone in this, New Windows 10 update came out a couple weeks ago maybe and haven't been able to open my app since. It always crashes upon start, don't even make it to the home screen. I've uninstalled the app twice and no luck, I've even
    tried using the beta and no luck. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.
    I haven't had this problem until it started a few days ago. It would crash intermittently, but now it seems every time I open it that it crashes if I click on anything. Very frustrating.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox App on PC will not keep me logged in.

Sorry to hear it. Please try the following steps to see if it helps.

1. Delete the beta app

2. Open the Xbox Console Companion (Xbox App)

3. Sign out

4. Sign back in

5. Redownload the beta app

Hopefully this will fix it for you
  6. RedHotTrouble Win User

Xbox Mobile App Messages Workaround

That doesn’t work for me. I didn’t have a problem with old messages on there before, why does it start now? Is there any new suggestion or update from xbox any time soon.
    What error / issue are you having with Messages on the Xbox app?

Another recommendation is to try the Beta Xbox app which resolves the issue of Messages not loading. Or wait till the Beta fixes get released.
Thema:

1. Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix? - Similar Threads - Why does Beta

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  9. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  10. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox beta app crashes