Why does the Minecraft website (minecraft.net/account) say I don't own any of the Minecraft...

Discus and support Why does the Minecraft website (minecraft.net/account) say I don't own any of the Minecraft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had Java since 2015 and I migrated my account. I have the same account logged in on both the website and the launcher. It has the same gamertag... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cloverrrrrr, Oct 28, 2023.

1. Cloverrrrrr
    Cloverrrrrr Guest

Why does the Minecraft website (minecraft.net/account) say I don't own any of the Minecraft...

I have had Java since 2015 and I migrated my account. I have the same account logged in on both the website and the launcher. It has the same gamertag and everything. Please help!

:)

Cloverrrrrr, Oct 28, 2023
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

I can't log into Minecraft after migrating account

Hello, ZKIPPy_. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

If you sign in to the Minecraft website (http://minecraft.net), does it also show you that you do not own any Minecraft version?

Have you purchased Minecraft Java or Minecraft for Windows? And do you have the confirmation email about the migration on your Microsoft account?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. katkatkatkatkatkatka Win User

Minecraft Account was stolen, customer service is not helping

So I figured out a little big more.

I can now log into mojang on minecraft.net using the email I originally used to log into minecraft back in the day.

It says that I do not own minecraft which is annoying because I bought minecraft back before alpha when it was indev.

Is there anyway to somehow re-get minecraft on my account?
  4. CyberSpero Win User

I need help for my Minecraft as I cannot log into my account on minecraft.net

Hello,

For assistance with Minecraft check out the Minecraft.net website.

I found a link here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034754672-Changed-computers-account-is-gone-

That seems to detail the issue you're describing.

Any other assistance with Minecraft will need to be directed through that website though.

Best Regards,

5. Lucas Lauer Win User

minecraft dungeons no longer detects I own the game

Hello, CriticalBackend. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

May I know if you purchased the console or the computer version of Minecraft Dungeons?

Also, if you sign in to the Minecraft website (https://minecraft.net/), does it show you that you own Minecraft Dungeons?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  6. Nicholas Volentine Win User

Changed Microsoft account email, lost access to Minecraft account

Hi Lucas,

When I log in to the Minecraft website with my current Microsoft account, it says I don't own Minecraft. I do have the confirmation email about the migration, and the confirmation email from when I transferred my Microsoft account.

Thema:

1. Why does the Minecraft website (minecraft.net/account) say I don't own any of the Minecraft... - Similar Threads - Why does Minecraft

2. Why does minecraft 3ds not get updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does minecraft 3ds not get updates: Plz help why does minecraft 3ds not get updates 84a5c3e4-6b97-4bc5-8702-59eed95cb908
  3. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  4. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  5. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  6. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...
  7. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  8. Why does Minecraft open up with a black screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft open up with a black screen?: I open up Minecraft and its full screened while black, I think a way to fix this is resetting video settings but I dont know how to do that when I cant see anything (I doubt this has to do with...
  9. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  10. Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?: For context: My minecraft world on my xbox one s has an issue it says that im out of data storage but i tried deleting save files, clearing local games, reseting my xbox and deleting worlds and...