Why does the Gamepass Forza Motorsport download keep stopping of outright refusing to...

Discus and support Why does the Gamepass Forza Motorsport download keep stopping of outright refusing to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My install of Forza Motorsport is stuck at basically half way. I have tested download speeds and everything is perfectly normal. Never had any dramas... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kyle Harvey, Oct 11, 2023.

1. Kyle Harvey
    Kyle Harvey Guest

Why does the Gamepass Forza Motorsport download keep stopping of outright refusing to...

My install of Forza Motorsport is stuck at basically half way. I have tested download speeds and everything is perfectly normal. Never had any dramas installing big games before now. Is it a gamepass issue or something else?

:)

Kyle Harvey, Oct 11, 2023
  2. Khomotso FMXboxX Win User

Why does the Gamepass Forza Motorsport download keep stopping of outright refusing to download on Xbox Series X, I've never had a problem with this before now?

Hey, I am on Gamepass Core and I've been trying to download Forza Motorsport since it says "Comes with Gamepass" but I've been struggling to get a direct link.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Why does the Gamepass Forza Motorsport download keep stopping of outright refusing to download on Xbox Series X, I've never had a problem with this before now?

Hello Kyle Harvey,

We are happy to hear that the problem you had with downloading the game has been resolved. We’re glad we were able to help you!

To help other customers searching for help on related issues, please mark the response you found most helpful by clicking “Yes” on the bottom of that post. This will ensure the helpful responses are most visible when searching (and you can vote more than once if the solution was spread over multiple posts)."

Thanks again for choosing Microsoft!

Sincerely,

4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Kyle Harvey

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue downloading the game Forza Motorsports in your Xbox Series X console that is slow in progress and stuck up. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

Here are the troubleshooting steps that we can perform.

1. Restart your Xbox console by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Then press the Xbox button again to turn it on.

2. Check for system updates by going to Settings > System > Updates & Downloads. If an update is available, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install it.

3. Clear your Xbox cache by shutting down your console, unplugging the power cable from the wall socket, waiting 30 seconds, and plugging it back in. Then power on your console and try the game again.

4. Clear your local saved data by going to Settings > System > Storage > Manage Storage > Saved Data and deleting all the local saved data for Forza Motorsports.

5. Reinstall Forza Motorsports by going to My games & apps, highlighting the game, pressing the Menu button on your controller, and choosing Uninstall. Then download and install the game again from the Microsoft Store or Xbox Game Pass app.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. Kyle Harvey Win User

Hey, sorry about taking so long to reply, I resolved the issue by canceling the install and starting it again. This time I initiated the install from the Xbox store instead of the gamepass app. It worked perfectly after that.
  6. scotthollier Win User

I cleared the cache reset the console.I don't know what option worked but after staying up until just before midnight and dtarting again whenI woke up I'm just glad it did
Thema:

1. Why does the Gamepass Forza Motorsport download keep stopping of outright refusing to... - Similar Threads - Why does Gamepass

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  9. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  10. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...