Why does the freeze sometimes it happen to twice???

Discus and support Why does the freeze sometimes it happen to twice??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does the freeze sometimes it happen to twice??? c6834f3a-a14e-4b63-a693-aed53f4cb1e4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dust colop, Jun 20, 2023.

1. dust colop
    dust colop Guest

:)

dust colop, Jun 20, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to check what is causing the issue, Dust. Is this with your Xbox console or for a specific game?
  3. DarthLama Win User

Are there any major freezing problems on 360?

I haven't had any freezing problems to speak of. Sure, it's happened once or twice in the hundreds of hours I have played, but I don't consider that a problem.. sometimes computers freeze, it happens. I have the black 360S 250GB, game is installed to the
    HD.
  4. GOATSqaudMC Win User

Unable to contact Xbox Support

I spent $21 and it charged me twice. Why does it charge me twice this is not the first time this has happened.
  5. Mr AfricanChild Win User

My Xbox don't turn off

Hello,

does this happen every time you try to turn off your Xbox 360 Console or was it just once or twice? a lot of times if a game freezes and it freezes your entire console you will have to unplug your power source.
  6. Sword Style Win User

Friends list

360's freeze sometimes. It happens.
Thema:

1. Why does the freeze sometimes it happen to twice??? - Similar Threads - Why does freeze

2. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  3. Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?: Earlier today I have reinstalled Roblox for a small issue, but now when I open Roblox it's takes me to the sign in and while im doing that my whole screen would freeze. At first I thought it was a...
  4. Why does my Xbox freeze in one spot and not let me open the menu if I press the menu button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox freeze in one spot and not let me open the menu if I press the menu button...: Why does my Xbox freeze in one spot and not let me open the menu if I press the menu button my screen just darkens a little and it also freezes a lot Also I forgot to say when I turn it of it’s...
  5. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  6. Why does EA FC keep freezing on my XBox one s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does EA FC keep freezing on my XBox one s.: Wry annoying the game keeps freezing. To the point it’s not playable. £100 spent and doesn’t work. Can anyone help 73c9a706-dc21-442e-830c-65f9e70cf0cf
  7. Why does Starfield keep freezing and crashing to Home Screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep freezing and crashing to Home Screen?: Since day one I downloaded this game to my Xbox series X, it has been crashing in the same spot. Right after you make your character you head over to the airlock where the tutorial tells you to...
  8. Why does my xbox1 freeze and kick me out of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox1 freeze and kick me out of games: No man’s sky kicks me back main Xbox screen f6f88005-dd27-4c94-81f8-07cbf0264584
  9. Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?: My Apex game keeps freezing and kicking me out and this happens only on apex not on other games 5e2846b7-1130-4b78-9ac6-51187a4f5ff7
  10. Why does my game freezes every time I'm playing modern warfare 2 on my main account it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game freezes every time I'm playing modern warfare 2 on my main account it...: I don't understand why it's messing up because it works fine on my two accounts I created but when I play it on my account that I have for you many years it blows up but when it goes to find a...