Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

Discus and support Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S1UP, Feb 12, 2024.

1. S1UP
    S1UP Guest

Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it when it prompts me to “press a button on your controller to continue. Prior to this it worked several times however starting today it just stopped. I don’t know why this occurred but it’s really starting to piss me off attempting to fix it. My controller has been updated and disconnected/reconnected several times, as well it’s fully connected and allows me to do everything aside from use it on chrome.

:)

2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi S1UP, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to play using a different web browser?

Please, clear your Chrome cache data and try again.

Let me know if it works!
  3. ngocphi Win User

Ok what controller are you using
  4. MPJSport Win User

Error updating xbox one controller EN-ES

Hi xbf crystal

my controller is not recognized by windows. I have everything updated, and the bug fixer does not give me any solution. If I go into configuration -> devices -> controller-> controller properties tells me that it is an xbox controller, but the controller
    does not recognize it properly because does not respond and the xbox accessories application does not recognize it either. In configuration -> devices appears as a ''controller'' but without being well installed as it is impossible to use.

In conclusion, my pc knows that I connect to the usb an xbox one controller but does not have the driver or the proper update to use it and my xbox tries to update every time I connect to the console but is frozen at 0% or 100% of the update, never ends.

Thank you for your help!
  5. FowlFolk Win User

Outer Worlds Saves missing

I seem to be having the same problem--I did indeed do a few manual saves that are still present in the Saves file. I was playing when the client wasn't connecting to the Cloud and when it did connect to the cloud again it doesn't recognize that there are
    saved games in Outer Worlds anymore, though it does remember my settings. Can I turn off cloud saving or something? Go into an offline mode?
  6. Danno McK. Win User

issue after I power off my 360.

Yes: either Background Downloads, or Cloud Storage syncing your saved games with the cloud. Or a controller connected with the Play & Charge kit... all perfectly normal, as long as the console turns off fully in a little while (or maybe longer if it
    is the controller charging).
Thema:

1. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected? - Similar Threads - Why does cloud

2. Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?: I open the Xbox App on my PC and run a game via Cloud Gaming after 5/10 minutes of running/playing, the game crashes (closes entirely) with no warning or prompt. The game is downloaded and fully...
  3. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  4. Why after I wait on xbox cloud gaming . The game does not come

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after I wait on xbox cloud gaming . The game does not come: After I wait on xbox cloud gaming . My game does not come . It automatically send me back . And does the same over and over . If it is the second time I am playing a day ? Can someone help with...
  5. Why does cloud gaming take so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does cloud gaming take so long?: I am currently getting a 240 minute wait time on fortnite, extremely inconvenient. ce8695b9-52ae-462b-9082-0e35c9b93882
  6. Why does it keep reloading my Xbox cloud gaming page when I try to sign in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it keep reloading my Xbox cloud gaming page when I try to sign in?: Every time I try to sign into Xbox cloud gaming, I am able to get to the sign in page and sign in, but then I it takes me back to the home page. Then when I try to sign in, it just reloads the...
  7. Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming: I don't recommend this website bcz when I load into the app It says I have to wait 345 minutes 8eb2fe5c-6408-4e32-85c4-c2c12ebc3ceb
  8. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...
  9. Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...: My cloud gaming app isn’t working. I was playing fine yesterday and today I go to the cloud gaming app and can’t see any games or do anything. 0282304d-ca93-4e78-a350-c2a8880d7059
  10. Why does Microsoft consistently mislead about XBox cloud storage limits and and their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft consistently mislead about XBox cloud storage limits and and their...: I am asking this because my autistic 8 year-old daughter loves playing Minecraft on XBox Series X. It's her happy place--where she goes for solace. She spends hours building all kinds of things....