Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?

Discus and support Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Terrawave, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Terrawave
    Terrawave Guest

On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I am using a wired internet connection, directly into my router. I have tested Wifi, and I get the same issue. It is very annoying.

I have tried to resolve the issue for almost a year with Spotify and Microsoft support people. I have a forum post on the Spotify community forum with other people who are experiencing the same issue. Updating, logging out and in, reinstalling, and factory resets have all failed to fix the issue. I even called my internet service provider to see if they could help. My internet service provider suggests it is likely an issue with Microsoft/Xbox. The issue only happens on my Xbox, not on my other devices, including phones and PCs.

Any help out there?

Thank you.

:)

Terrawave, Feb 4, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: