why does something pop up on forza 6 apex for pc

Discus and support why does something pop up on forza 6 apex for pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ill try and see if it well work if not im not gonna play forza 6 apex its jus a wast of my time. 5c7fffbb-373a-499b-add5-cdaa63defa87 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jeffreycolley23, Dec 26, 2016.

1. why does something pop up on forza 6 apex for pc

ill try and see if it well work if not im not gonna play forza 6 apex its jus a wast of my time.

:)

jeffreycolley23, Dec 26, 2016
  2. geilomeiloo
    geilomeiloo Guest
    How can i do Splitscreen in Forza 6 Apex on PC ???

How can i use the Splittscreen in forza 6 Apex on PC ????

geilomeiloo, Dec 26, 2016
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there -

According to >>Turn 10<<, it does not appear that Forza Motorsport
    6 Apex supports split screen. That is something you would want to check with the developer about.

Thanks for understanding.

Miss Bijoux, Dec 26, 2016
  4. OlivérBáti Win User

Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition

OK. But I'm talking about Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition on PC actually.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there -

According to >>Turn 10<<, it does not appear that Forza Motorsport
    6 Apex supports split screen. That is something you would want to check with the developer about.

Thanks for understanding.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza motosport 6 apex, требует обновление драйверов (Mod Translation: Forza Motosport 6 Apex, requires driver update)

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Forza Motorsport 7: Apex.

Please take a moment to review the Forza Motorsport 6: Apex System Requirements.

Forza Motorsport 6: Apex on Windows 10 FAQ

Hope this helps.
  7. Alliance United Win User

Forza Apex???

8. Obsessive Power Win User

BUY THE FORZA HORIZON 3 PC AND I LAG MUCH AND I DO NOT HAPPEN FROM THE HOME

Hi,

What Forza game are you trying to play? There are three Forza Games on PC. Forza 6 APEX, Forza Horizon 3 and Forza 7.

The GTX 750 is a DirectX 12 graphics card, so I'm not sure why you are getting that error. It is albeit a rather low end Direct X12 card. What are the rest of your computer specs please?

The Forza series on PC are demanding games, requiring some serious hardware to get the best performance. If you're only getting 15FPS then your game settings and resolution are too high.
Thema:

why does something pop up on forza 6 apex for pc

1. why does something pop up on forza 6 apex for pc - Similar Threads - why does something

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  6. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  7. Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...: I’ve had many games took from me, these games I actually paid for digitally, through the Microsoft store , then out of nowhere, I think it something to do with either my ultimate subscription...
  8. Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my...: When I attempt to upload a clip, it fails to upload, a message saying "something went wrong:(" appears 1d4d5e11-7dfa-4b80-aef0-e7b997eca009
  9. Why does my xbox say “something went wrong” after trying to update my console every time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox say “something went wrong” after trying to update my console every time: Why does my xbox say “something went wrong” after trying to update my console every time 4b264381-d908-42f1-ab64-84cc8dfbd8df
  10. Why does something pop up and say I need permission to create a realm?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does something pop up and say I need permission to create a realm?: I wanna create a realm but I can't purchase it because I need "permission" 7c9a6e02-d432-4d6f-b50a-e2a1ee9f8696