Why does NBA 2K24 turn off my XBox One randomly

Discus and support Why does NBA 2K24 turn off my XBox One randomly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I play NBA 2K24 on my XBox one, it shuts off my console randomly. Is that an issue with the game, because it only happens when I play that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sebastian Gerard, Sep 29, 2023.

1. Why does NBA 2K24 turn off my XBox One randomly

Whenever I play NBA 2K24 on my XBox one, it shuts off my console randomly. Is that an issue with the game, because it only happens when I play that game. Is there a way to fix it because I want to play NBA 2k24.

:)

Sebastian Gerard, Sep 29, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few tips to troubleshoot your game:
    1. Check for known issues.
    2. Restart the game.
    3. Power cycle your machine.
    4. Test your network connection.
    5. Try using a different profile.
    6. Remove and re-add your profile.
    7. Clear the local save and resync with the cloud.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution I hope this helps resolve your query.

For a thread on known issues of the game, kindly visit: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b1ac114c-7799-4946-b8f8-1c50ad5926d5

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Why does my Xbox Series S keep shutting off while trying to play 2k24?

Hi Davon, my name is Oskayra I hope I can help you with your problem.

There are several possible reasons why your Xbox Series S turns off when playing NBA 2K24. One possibility is that that game is generating too much heat for the console to handle, and another possibility is that there is an issue with the console's hardware.

From what you say it seems that the console plays well with other games so this could be specific to NBA 2K24 and well, I understand that it is characterized by being demanding in terms of resources and that is why it generates more heat than others. games. and if you cleaned the console and took it to a repair shop, the problem is unlikely to be due to a hardware issue. However, it is always possible that there was a problem with the hardware that the shop was unable to detect.

Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:

1) Check the console ventilation. Make sure the console has enough space to ventilate properly. If the console is placed in a closed or poorly ventilated area, it may overheat and it is normal for it to turn off. Try moving it or placing it near something that ventilates it.

2) Check for software updates to fix issues with Xbox consoles and update them.

3) Uninstall and reinstall NBA 2K24. There may be a problem with the game files.

If you've tried everything and the error persists, contact Xbox Support.

https://support.xbox.com/

I hope it has been helpful to you
  4. Smwutches Win User

I have xbox one. Which nba2k24 game should I buy

NBA 2k24 for Xbox One. The Mamba Edition also includes both the One and Series S/X versions.
  5. Kendall smith2 Win User

I can't play my career on my Xbox series s and it says " you don't meet the requirements to play my career ". what can I do to fix it and or what are the requirements

I can’t play online on nba 2k24
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Where’s the game I paid for?

Hello Artesian Madison,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you have purchased NBA 2K24 25th Anniversary Edition of the game and able to install the regular version of the game. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

This edition of the game includes:

[table][tr]
    • 12-Month NBA League Pass subscription
    • NBA 2K24 for Xbox One
    • NBA 2K24 for Xbox Series X|S
    • 100K VC
    • 50K MyTEAM Points
    • 2K24 MyTEAM 5-Player Option Pack Box
    • 10 Box MyTEAM Promo Packs
    • Sapphire Kobe Bryant Card
    • Rookie” Ruby Kobe Bryant Card
    • 1 Diamond Shoe Card
    • 1 Ruby Coach Pack
    • 2-hour Double XP Coin for MyCAREER
    • 2-hour Double XP Coin for MyTEAM
    • 15x 6 types of MyCAREER Skill Boosts
    • 15x 3 types of Gatorade Boosts
    • 3 Kobe Bryant T-Shirts
    • 1 Sabrina Ionescu T-Shirt
    • 2K24 Backpack
    • 2K24 Electric Skateboard
    • 2K24 Arm Sleeves
    • Black Mamba MyPLAYER Capsule with 4 different items
    [/tr][/table]

• NBA League Pass code will be delivered to the email address associated with the NBA 2K Account with which the 25th Anniversary Edition Bonus Content was redeemed within 3 days of redemption

• If you return your purchase or do not redeem your Bonus Content before December 1, 2023, you will not receive your NBA League Pass code.
    • Code for NBA League Pass must be redeemed by December 31, 2023. Any codes for NBA League Pass not redeemed by such date will be void.
    • To receive your 12-month NBA League Pass, you will need to do the following.
      • Install your digital edition of NBA 2K24 25th Anniversary Edition and launch the game on your console or PC.
      • and login to your NBA 2K Account or create a new NBA 2K Account using your preferred email to redeem your NBA 2K24 25th Anniversary Edition Bonus Content.
    • You must complete the above steps before December 1, 2023.
    • You will receive your NBA League Pass Code and redemption instructions by email to the account associated with your NBA 2K Account within three days of completing the above steps (but no earlier than October 6, 2023).
    For your reference, see: NBA 2K24 Frequently Asked Questions | NBA 2K

Let us know which of the inclusion of the edition you are not receiving so we can further check.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Why does NBA 2K24 turn off my XBox One randomly - Similar Threads - Why does NBA

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  9. Why does the game I purchased in store NBA 2k 23 x/s doesn't work on Xbox one s ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the game I purchased in store NBA 2k 23 x/s doesn't work on Xbox one s ?: Yesterday I bought NBA 2k 23 on my console Xbox one s and in the game it was marked that it is for x/s and it doesn't work please if any member of the team can help contact me cause I feel bad for...
  10. Why does my gameshare not work for NBA 2k23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my gameshare not work for NBA 2k23?: My friend is gamesharing with me and i can play every game that he shared with my for free except for NBA 2k23. For some reason, it wants me to download 2k for the full price despite my friend...