Why does my Xbox witless elite 2 keep vibrating then shutting off then coming back on then...

Discus and support Why does my Xbox witless elite 2 keep vibrating then shutting off then coming back on then... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; had the controller for about 5 months not. Never had any issues then the other night it just started bring up the task bar menu. Then would bring up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Angel Jimenez Jr, Aug 15, 2023.

1. Why does my Xbox witless elite 2 keep vibrating then shutting off then coming back on then...

had the controller for about 5 months not. Never had any issues then the other night it just started bring up the task bar menu. Then would bring up the “turn off console turn off controller or restart” then it would go away. Then the controller vibrates and blinks once stays on for like 5-10 seconds then shuts off then back on and vibrates and repeats the whole process. I tried restarting Xbox. I tried unplugging it for a while. I’ve tried updating the controller, I’ve had the controller plugged into the Xbox to charge and also plugged into the outlet to charge and no matter what it jsut reapers this process over and over

:)

Angel Jimenez Jr, Aug 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why does my Xbox witless elite 2 keep vibrating then shutting off then coming back on then...