Why does my Xbox wired Controller Not Take any input after Turning on my Xbox with it?

Discus and support Why does my Xbox wired Controller Not Take any input after Turning on my Xbox with it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, So Recently I tried Booting up my Xbox One, I picked up my Wired Controller, Pressed the Xbox button on the controller, Things worked Just fine, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andres M. Gar, Oct 29, 2023.

1. Why does my Xbox wired Controller Not Take any input after Turning on my Xbox with it?

Hi, So Recently I tried Booting up my Xbox One, I picked up my Wired Controller, Pressed the Xbox button on the controller, Things worked Just fine, I tried Using the D-pad but No input was registered, I tried Connecting it to another console to see if that would work after scrolling through a Reddit thread with a Similar problem, Yet Nothing worked. The controller Works just fine before turning on the Xbox but it's only after I turn on the Xbox it doesn't Register any Input. Any tips?

:)

Andres M. Gar, Oct 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why does my Xbox wired Controller Not Take any input after Turning on my Xbox with it?