Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

Discus and support Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo . in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joseph xbox, Mar 26, 2024.

1. joseph xbox
    joseph xbox Guest

Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split second and it doesnt let me turn it on remotely after I have to press the start button also why can't I play games offline anymore ? I thought the xbox series x was suppose to be better then the xbox one also the fact that I can't play games offline is a horrible choice I really am starting to dislike xbox and probably won't even think about buying the next game system if this kind of stuff continues if this is a "home system" problem why is a home system even necessary should I buy something I don't even technically own ? btw it was saying something like your not logged in but I'm trying to play a demo that's free for all..... and I am online .... playing this demo is funny we are in a matrix of scams haha the digital item rules is a horrible idea ..... having to be logged in online just to play a single player experience is the funniest thing I've experienced not to mention the part where my xbox just .. chooses to turn off right that the neo and morbius part also its says "the person who bought this needs to sign in" I am the person who "owns" this why do I have to be connected to the matrix huh to play a demo ? Also my controller doesn't seem to work after it shuts down when I try to turn it on remotely but it's connected again after I push the start button

:)

joseph xbox, Mar 26, 2024
  2. joseph xbox Win User

1. No 2.why? and no it's just a unnecessary step to control the buyers 3.the online requirement sucks and makes me hate video games and xbox does the ps5 do this? 4. I "own" lmfao ya I know I've been wanting to play this demo for a while probably the only reason I even bought a xbox series x and now that it's finally downloaded I can't play why ? Who knows ...5. If the xbox series is so much more better then why can't I play a game I just downloaded? 6. Oh and why is there only a 5 times I can switch my "home system" ? I honestly play on my xbox one x more that is my home system why should I have to change that for a console that's obviously lesser...
  3. joseph xbox Win User

On a second glance I think it is a error in the demo it keeps shutting down my console at the exact same part please tell unreal and epic to fix they're stuff or xbox should take this demo into they're own hands it's extremely disappointing that I can't play this I just got a xbox series x probably exclusively because of this demo please fix this demo one way or another
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Joseph. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

> Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split second and it doesnt let me turn it on remotely

Have you experienced this issue in any other games?

> also why can't I play games offline anymore ? I thought the xbox series x was suppose to be better then the xbox one also the fact that I can't play games offline is a horrible choice

Your console must be connected to the internet to retrieve your game licenses. If you set up your console as your Home Xbox, the licenses are kept locally and you can access your digital library even when offline:

Go to Settings > General > Personalisation, and then select My home Xbox. Select Make this my home Xbox..

The Xbox Series X is a significantly more powerful and capable console than the Xbox One; the online requirement has been around since the launch of the Xbox One.

> btw it was saying something like your not logged in but I'm trying to play a demo that's free for all.

You still have to own the game on your account even if it's free to play. And the demo was delisted from the store, so only accounts who added it to their library before it was removed can play it.
  5. joseph xbox Win User

Well if the xbox series x can't handle it I might switch systems maybe xbox themselves can update the series x to support it all I know is that its purpose hasn't been served if the purpose was disappointment then yes it has but I suggest making the quality of the xbox console better I can still play demos on my xbox 360 even now so maybe make the xbox series x just as good a demo should be able to work on such a powerful system if it doesn't work then isn't that just a sign of what's to come ? If you want more people to buy a xbox maybe make it better then the xbox 360 games and all like I said I can still play demos on my xbox 360 so this shouldn't be a problem like 20 years later .. please make it work it's like I just wasted my internet gbs for this demo very disappointing that I can't play the game I just spent like 5 days trying to download
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

we have no ability to contact them, and again, this demo has been delisted and they won't be updating it again. It has served its purpose
Thema:

1. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo . - Similar Threads - Why does series

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  4. Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?: I dont know how to fix this issue and tried many of the troubleshooting tips but when on my xbox series X sometimes randomly it will completely disconnect from my wireless internet connection and...
  5. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  6. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  7. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  8. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  9. why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected: my xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting i changed the batteries i couldnt resync the controller until i turned off the power supply but took about 2 minutes and the controller again...
  10. Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...: When I came back home as I brought my Xbox to my friends house, it always disconnects from the WiFi and I don't know why. When it disconnected, my controller also disconnected....