Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...

Discus and support Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I came back home as I brought my Xbox to my friends house, it always disconnects from the WiFi and I don't know why. When it disconnected, my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yeet the ball, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...

When I came back home as I brought my Xbox to my friends house, it always disconnects from the WiFi and I don't know why. When it disconnected, my controller also disconnected.

:)

yeet the ball, Feb 25, 2024
  2. MattyC1 Win User

Xbox series x controller disconnecting (latest firmware)

Hi - this is certainly happening to me as well. After paying a premium for a series x controller to use on my pc - it FREQUENTLY disconnects. In fact so much, it is unuseable as a wireless controller. Does not happen with my xbox one controller. When are we getting a resolution to this issue? Or is it something that can be resolved with a replacement (warranty) controller?
  3. SammyVS Win User

I've bought a xbox pc controller but it does not work properly.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Is your Xbox 360 or Xbox One/Series S/X controller? Currently, your controller does not turn on at all even disconnected from your PC?
  4. Hannah.b Win User

Xbox series x controller disconnecting

Thanks, I will contact them. Do you have any ideas why I can use an xbox one controller perfectly fine, without disconnects, on this monitor but when I use series x controller on this monitor specifically it does not work?
  5. RainingRoses Win User

Difficult connection of the pad at the console.

6. gds1972 Win User

Info about xbox one s and x

I have not suffered with issues of my controllers disconnecting from my Xbox One S or X consoles.
Thema:

Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...

1. Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects... - Similar Threads - Why does series

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  4. Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?: I dont know how to fix this issue and tried many of the troubleshooting tips but when on my xbox series X sometimes randomly it will completely disconnect from my wireless internet connection and...
  5. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  6. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  7. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  8. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  9. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  10. why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected: my xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting i changed the batteries i couldnt resync the controller until i turned off the power supply but took about 2 minutes and the controller again...