Why does my Xbox series s keep freezing when I play modern warfare 2 multiplayer?

Discus and support Why does my Xbox series s keep freezing when I play modern warfare 2 multiplayer? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought the new mw2 and everything worked fine the first couple of days but after a few days my Xbox series s started to freeze everytime I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Linus Pettersson, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Why does my Xbox series s keep freezing when I play modern warfare 2 multiplayer?

I just bought the new mw2 and everything worked fine the first couple of days but after a few days my Xbox series s started to freeze everytime I entered a multiplayer match. I have the latest update on my console and I tried to restart my Xbox multiple times but nothing worked.

:)

Linus Pettersson, Nov 2, 2022
  2. DRAGONKILLER674 Win User

Why does my Xbox series s keep freezing when I play modern warfare 2 multiplayer?

I'm also having this problem all of a sudden, everything was working fine until it started freezing mid-match every time.
  3. Tyler Couchot Win User

I tried that and my game still freezes mid game. My NAT is open, it worked fine by last night started to freeze mid game everytime.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Linus, the console hangs in online modes by a network error only

Try this, please.

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

After that, try the game and let me know. And please, tell me the NAT nat

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. PaulGOT2B Win User

Same here….Cant play the game series X as it freezes randomly in a middle of the match…Was absolutely fine since preorder,and started happening for the past couple of days…I bet its a problem of COD itself rather than our consoles or internet,as all the other games work flawlessly.

I bet something to do with a warzone2 release and all for the bext week…🤦

Super annoying nonetheless🤔
  6. jasonpickup Win User

elite series 2

its weird because I l literally have the same problem when I play modern warfare on the pc with my series 1 as I do on xbox with my series 2
Thema:

1. Why does my Xbox series s keep freezing when I play modern warfare 2 multiplayer? - Similar Threads - Why does series

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  4. Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?: I dont know how to fix this issue and tried many of the troubleshooting tips but when on my xbox series X sometimes randomly it will completely disconnect from my wireless internet connection and...
  5. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  6. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  7. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  8. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  9. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  10. why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected: my xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting i changed the batteries i couldnt resync the controller until i turned off the power supply but took about 2 minutes and the controller again...