Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?

Discus and support Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve had this Xbox series s for about a year now and taken care of it perfectly but I’ve randomly started to encounter bugs after bugs after more... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mickybrogamer999, Jan 26, 2024.

1. Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?

I’ve had this Xbox series s for about a year now and taken care of it perfectly but I’ve randomly started to encounter bugs after bugs after more random bugs so first I was experiencing really bad texture loss which I put on this site looking for answers but that didn’t work and whenever I launch and close a game my screen goes black for a second which I think is known as the black screen of death and I’ve restarted my Xbox loads unplugged it and reset the whole thing twice and nothing gets fixed just wondering if there’s any way to fix all this or if I need to get a new console or repair (which I can’t afford).

:)

Mickybrogamer999, Jan 26, 2024
  2. Mickybrogamer999 Win User

Thanks but I’ve already tried that method nothing seems to work
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, did I try a factory reset?
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Mickybrogamer999, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through. I was researching in one of the Microsoft forums and found this article (https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/98f21a81-e6ad-4c09-97e1-e23844068ec2)">https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/98f21a81-e6ad-4c09-97e1-e23844068ec2) Gerardo C. independent advisor , shows that the solution to the problem can be solved by following these steps:

"First of all, please check if it gives you a signal and if it allows you to access the Xbox troubleshooting screen as follows:

1. Make sure the console does not have any game disc inside, if so please take it out before continuing with the rest of the process.

2. Turn off the console and unplug the power cord for 30 seconds to make sure the console is completely off, then plug it back in but don't turn it on yet.

3. Press and hold the Pair and Eject buttons on your console, then press the power button on your console once while still holding down the Pair and Eject buttons.

4. Press and hold the Pair and Eject buttons for 10 to 15 seconds until you hear the console power-on tone again, once you hear it you can release the buttons.

5. The console should turn on and display the Xbox startup troubleshooter on the screen.

6. If you are able to successfully access the troubleshooter screen then try resetting the console to its factory settings keeping your games and applications, to do this please select "Reset this Xbox". When prompted, select the Keep games and apps option. This option will reset the operating system and delete all data that may be corrupted and causing the problem, without deleting your applications or games.

7. Check if the problem persists after doing all the above."

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/98f21a81-e6ad-4c09-97e1-e23844068ec2

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

MW2 crossgen bubdle

series x has disc drive and the series s does not

smart delivery is so it downloads the content for the specific console

hence why the game case has series x and xbox one advertised on it. the disc can be used in series x and xbox one consoles, the series s does not have a drive therefore requires digital purchase.
  6. master9067 Win User

Achievement notifications not showing up.

Still bugged here on my series x my brother series s gets them now so ****
Thema:

1. Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ? - Similar Threads - Why does series

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  4. Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?: I dont know how to fix this issue and tried many of the troubleshooting tips but when on my xbox series X sometimes randomly it will completely disconnect from my wireless internet connection and...
  5. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  6. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  7. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  8. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  9. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  10. why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected: my xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting i changed the batteries i couldnt resync the controller until i turned off the power supply but took about 2 minutes and the controller again...