Why does my Xbox Profile Hub display some random avatar and not my own?

Discus and support Why does my Xbox Profile Hub display some random avatar and not my own? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently made some tweaks to my male Xbox Avatar. And now on my Xbox Profile Hub displays random women avatars. What up with that? Is that like some... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pauly C., Dec 17, 2023.

1. Pauly C.
    Pauly C. Guest

I recently made some tweaks to my male Xbox Avatar. And now on my Xbox Profile Hub displays random women avatars. What up with that? Is that like some default setting? I know the Xbox severs have been really flaky lately with profile hub stuff. Any help would be great! Thank you in advanced!

:)

Pauly C., Dec 17, 2023
  2. Pauly C. Win User

Update: I did some Avatar tweaking again and my original Avatar reverted back to my profile. Guess I had to give it some time and wait. All is good now! No need for a response now.
  3. eas1978 Win User

Xbox account does not display friend avatars or my own.

You can lock this I fixed it myself.

Thanks for the support(!)
  4. ArmyRanger149 Win User

Xbox account does not display friend avatars or my own.

Hello, eas1978!

From what I think, this might be a connection problem? Have you run any Speed Test in the room where your Xbox Console is? (Which are available Online and from your ISP.) Anyway, this is what I it could be.

• A Hardware or Software issue
    Perhaps there is a problem with your External drive? Or maybe the second Xbox just so happens to have the same problem with it's Hard Drive Device (HDD)?

• A Connection issue
    Maybe your connection is not able to load all of the necessitates that Xbox needs to operate at full capacity. Try doing a Detailed Network Statistics test via the Xbox Settings then Network Settings. If you see any Download or Upload speeds lower than 3.00
    Mbps, Packet loss more than 0%, and or Signal Strength at a low number, that is probably your issue. Consider contacting you ISP, if you have network problems.

I hope I have assisted you or at least shed some light on what the problem could be.
  5. Knapie Win User

Changing to original avatar

I can see my old avatar in the original avatar app but how do you import it for display in your profile?
  6. Marshman25 Win User

Gamerscore Has Been Decreased

Hi StrategicMisfit,

Yeah, your right. I have earned Gamerscore on the Xbox One. Earning an achievement while using the Xbox 360 provides a fix, although a temporary one.

The appearance of lower Gamerscore is still found after clicking "A" on my Avatar from the Social Hub and going to the Right once. This is the secondary location of Gamerscore on the Xbox 360 console. After earning an achievement the Gamerscore that displays
    in this location is lower than the one shown next to my Avatar within the Social Hub.

Additionally, downloading the Gamertag using the Xbox 360 will cause the Gamerscore found next to my Avatar within the Social Hub to appear as the lower value as found in the Gamerscore's secondary location.

Let me know if the same issue occurs on your end too.

-
Thema:

1. Why does my Xbox Profile Hub display some random avatar and not my own? - Similar Threads - Why does Profile

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...: My pfp glitches everytime I switch accounts and puts my main accounts pfp on my 2nd account and I have to remove the account to fix it c31dc310-4ccb-44d7-ae4f-9746d9a8565b
  9. Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...: I've restarted the Xbox, updated it and readded and unadded my account several times but, everytime I log in, it shows my husband's profile picture and name, but my email address and username. But...
  10. Why does my friend's profile offline and they suddenly have no friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my friend's profile offline and they suddenly have no friends?: A friend of mine has all of a sudden lost all of her friends and doesnt appear online anymore. This happened shortly after i told her to restart her device. She hasnt been able to message me...