Why does my Xbox only get 56 upload/76download, when I test on my laptop/phone and both get ...

Discus and support Why does my Xbox only get 56 upload/76download, when I test on my laptop/phone and both get ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Why does my Xbox only get 56 upload/76download, when I test on my laptop/phone and both get 170/170 hello, I have Telus pure fibre 150/150. Yet my Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Rage x Gage, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Rage x Gage
    Rage x Gage Guest

Why does my Xbox only get 56 upload/76download, when I test on my laptop/phone and both get ...

Why does my Xbox only get 56 upload/76download, when I test on my laptop/phone and both get 170/170
    hello, I have Telus pure fibre 150/150. Yet my Xbox only gets 60/70 roughly. I have 0% packet loss, 100% wireless strength. I run tests on my phone and laptop, which are also wireless, and get 170/170. Why does my Xbox get such low speeds? I have open nat
    type, ipv4 and ipv6. I have upnp, opened ports. It says nothing is wrong, except I’m getting just under 1/3 of my internet speed. Please help

:)

Rage x Gage, Apr 3, 2018
  2. 174+ ping all the time

Hello,

After running the Network Stats test on my xbox 360, I always get a ping of 170 -180 every time. My upload is about .8 and download around 13-15 mbs. I Am connecting using the Xbox N wireless adaptor.

However, my wireless laptop and PC are having no issues with high ping at all, tested just now I get 31 ms - Download speed 14 Mbps / upload 0.74 mbps.

I plugged my xbox 360 directly to the router via cable, but still get a ping on 170+. So it doesn't appear to be a router/internet issue, but rather with the xbox hardware, or is the server I am pinging in the west coast US?

I regularly get disconnected from XBL when playing games / using Netflix. So can anyone explain why I am getting very high ping only on my xbox 360 (white one

) and how to fix it. I've tried reducing the firewall level in my routerm but no joy.

Thanks.

Jonathan7777777777, Apr 3, 2018
  3. Download speed is much slower than what it says in speed test

When I run a speed test on my Xbox one over Ethernet I get around 150-170 Mbps but when I download a game in this case the cod beta I get anywhere as low a 3 most of the time between 1 and 30 sometimes I have gotten between 80 and 90 but that didn't last
    for very long. I did the speed test in the settings and the one on Speedtest.net and they both said between 150 -170

How can I fix this?

raiders4life7, Apr 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: