Why does my Xbox One S not load past the Xbox One green screen

Discus and support Why does my Xbox One S not load past the Xbox One green screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got a Xbox One S and I set it up as it is meant to be but when I turn it on to do the setup it gets to the Xbox one green screen and then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kath and rick, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Why does my Xbox One S not load past the Xbox One green screen

I just got a Xbox One S and I set it up as it is meant to be but when I turn it on to do the setup it gets to the Xbox one green screen and then restarts after 3 white dots appear under the Xbox One sign which blinks like something is loading and then it
    restarts.

:)

kath and rick, Nov 26, 2016
  2. l Annex l
    l Annex l Guest
    Xbox infinitely loading

When i turn on my xbox one it infinitely loads at the green screen with the xbox one logo and will not load dashboard. Are there any fixes for this?

l Annex l, Nov 26, 2016
  3. Billstar79
    Billstar79 Guest
    Xbox One Home Screen Loading

My xbox one wont get past the green startup screen

Billstar79, Nov 26, 2016
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Kath and Rick! If you just bought it, you may want to return the unit to the retailer you purchased it from. If not, do you get any error messages or codes when it restarts?

Mister Cizl, Nov 28, 2016
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Kath and Rick! If you just bought it, you may want to return the unit to the retailer you purchased it from. If not, do you get any error messages or codes when it restarts?
  6. GrandCAMyon Win User

Xbox one crash?

My xbox one s is doing the same thing. Shows green xbox title screen, then no dashboard; just a black screen. Was playing it roughly 7 hours ago... WHY
  7. zMufa Win User

xbox one s console problem

My xbox one s goes to green screen on start up and is slow, sometimes it will go to the home screen, but will not let me do anything else (games, apps,etc.). I have tried a soft reset and hard reset but it just goes blank then sometimes back to
    the green screen! Is my console done for? Please help!!
    Hello, Does it stay at the green screen with the xbox logo on it or just a blank green screen?
  8. dup0c95902a-3097-428 Win User

Xbox wont boot past the first screen

My Xbox one won't go past the green screen can anyone apply some help please I wanna play my one but I can't cause this stupid green boot up screen
  9. Christyna64 Win User

xbox one wont load past green screen

You can try a factory reset
    1. power off your console by pressing the xbox key on the front for aprox 10 seconds
    2. when powered off, press and hold, the binding/sync button + the eject button + power button
    3. wait untill you will hear 2 beeps (aprox 10 to 15 second)
    4. release the buttons and a menu will apear on the display from where you can do a factory reset.

You can also find detailed information here on Xbox Support page for this issue.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
Thema:

1. Why does my Xbox One S not load past the Xbox One green screen - Similar Threads - Why does load

2. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  3. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...
  4. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  5. Why does mx vs atv legends crash before I load in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does mx vs atv legends crash before I load in: It gets past the first loading screen then just crashes c384ff6b-e6d1-4779-93f7-e4811c3c3183
  6. Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?: My Mondern Warfare 2 is not letting get into it every time I try it says there was a problem launching your game try launching again if still won't launch Uninstall and reinstall but when I try...
  7. Why does my xbox one s keep turning off 10 seconds into loading up and then turn back on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox one s keep turning off 10 seconds into loading up and then turn back on...: It's what the question is. 1cfe7cc4-c4f8-4890-8634-c689063cacd1
  8. Why does 2k24 keep crashing during loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does 2k24 keep crashing during loading?: I just bought my next gen series s console, bought nba2k24 for the next gen, and everytime I go to boot it up it freezes and crashes not even letting me play the game. It would sometimes say my...
  9. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...
  10. Why does my system take forever to load/turn on then doesnt let me do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my system take forever to load/turn on then doesnt let me do anything: My system turns on but takes forever to load from the start up screen. Or doesnt load up at all. Then takes forever to load anything else and doesnt let me do anything or kicks me off things and...