Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

Discus and support Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roan L, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Roan L
    Roan L Guest

Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed for a bit then they go they go really fast then kicking me out of the game and giving me an error saying KEEP THE CONSOLE COOL even though when I had it for so long it always sits on top of a entertainment hub before I moved it to my desk I changed the power supply with a refurbished OEM power supply to see if that was the issue and it was not so if anyone know how to fix it I’ll be really appreciated

:)

Roan L, Jan 22, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: