Why does my Xbox not show anything?

Discus and support Why does my Xbox not show anything? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just opened my Xbox to be Welcomed with literally nothing, I can see my wallpaper, "Browse the store", "See what your friends are up to" and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vilus 302, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Vilus 302
    Vilus 302 Guest

I just opened my Xbox to be Welcomed with literally nothing, I can see my wallpaper, "Browse the store", "See what your friends are up to" and the stuff above like library and game pass and stuff, thing is, apps and games don't show up, even when I enter the library it self, and sometimes my Xbox just simply freeze for a couple of seconds, only things that do show up is quick tips and settings, and both don't even open up, when I click on groups however I see the games that are in there, but they too don't open, I tried turning my Xbox completely off, unplugging it as well, tried to take out all the energy from it, but sadly was met with the same bloody problem, kinda stuck here so if you have any solution please it'd be appreciated

:)

Vilus 302, Dec 10, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Have you tried going into troubleshooting mode?
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Don't worry about it, its easy to forget things. Try it when you can.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Vilus 3! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Have you tried resetting the Xbox keeping apps and games?
  5. Vilus 302 Win User

Kris I owe you A LOT, thank you, I did factory reset and everything is back to normal, couldn't have fixed it without you, so thanks KrisšŸ˜
  6. Vilus 302 Win User

Ooofff I feel like an idiot for forgetting thatšŸ˜… my bad, I still haven't tried it and honestly don't have the free time to do so, but when I'm finished with work and stuff I'll give it a try and tell ya how it goes, and like always thanks for the help KrisšŸ˜
Thema:

1. Why does my Xbox not show anything? - Similar Threads - Why does show

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?: When I turn on my Xbox One X and get to the Home Screen, my screen either keeps going black or the screen just flickers with loads of green and red lines appearing all over the screen like the...
  4. Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?: I had an Xbox Controller that was working on Tuesday. Yesterday, it stopped working. Yesterday, in Device Manager, it said "Device Descriptor Request Failed", and I followed several guides online...
  5. why does my steam game not show in my xbox library on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my steam game not show in my xbox library on pc.: I downloaded the game grounded on steam but its having crash issues, so i tried to use the xbox pc app to repair it but i could not find it in the library. Does anyone know how to help?...
  6. Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon: it happen last week when i went to turn on my console (XBOX ONE) my console only showed a black screen but i was able to bring up the side menu. I turned off my console and left it for a couple of...
  7. Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...: Itā€™s just making me do the same thing over and over with no outcome leading towards me using discord on my xbox again. 8aa145d5-0cd1-45c1-80bb-4c7314a33051
  8. Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?: Recently purchased a new gamertag, but it still shows my old name above new name. Anyone know why? [img] 39aea6a9-41ab-4d54-b546-3e09446c7d8d
  9. Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...: I've restarted the Xbox, updated it and readded and unadded my account several times but, everytime I log in, it shows my husband's profile picture and name, but my email address and username. But...
  10. Why does it still show my old username when I changed it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it still show my old username when I changed it: I changed my name a week and a bit a go I thought it would show my new one how do I fix this problem I payed for it. 2449449b-c79a-453d-93ae-3dbd9750f39c