Why does my Xbox need to be signed in when I logout email everywhere

Discus and support Why does my Xbox need to be signed in when I logout email everywhere in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm only asking because outlook specifically says "logging out everywhere does NOT affect Xbox" So why does my Xbox ask me to go to Microsoft.com/link... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NTFe, Oct 25, 2023.

1. NTFe
    NTFe Guest

I'm only asking because outlook specifically says "logging out everywhere does NOT affect Xbox"

So why does my Xbox ask me to go to Microsoft.com/link every time?

:)

2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi NTFe! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry to hear that you have this problem, if I'm honest no one has ever reported this type of problem online, in fact personally I think that logging out of Outlook in this case should not affect Xbox.

But if you say that this happens to you, let's say that it is very strange since there is no information online regarding this problem. There must be a problem with your profile/account, if you want you can contact support directly.

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. KDm9 Win User

Gears of War 2 freezing when syc on Xbox 1

game has no other issue on my other profile, only when I use one of my profiles game loads up but as soon as it syncs to the xbox network the game freezes.

if I logout of the profile before the title screen , no issues

Everywhere I searched it states it's a profile corruption

It's 2019 how is this still possible
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Can't Verify Emial

When you say you need to verify the email when you sign in it asks you to verify your email?

Try sign in at account.live.com and see if it pops up a box saying you need to verify the email if it does somewhere in that box there should be a link that basically should give you a chance to change the email used for signing into your account.
  5. Radu Andrei Țențea Win User

XBOX game pass ultimate UK region. 2 xbox (one S one X).

Both suggestions seem the same. I tried it. Does not work.

My series s is NOT set as home and only my account with xgu is signed in and playing.

My series x is set as home console and tried playing as a child. It complained that I am already playing. Asked me if i want to logout on the x. I did that. Only child was left logged in. Then game would not launch. Said person that bought it needs to be signed in. Frustrating.

Thanks!
  6. KaelinYami Win User

Xbox Disconnects every 5-10 minutes, but will hold for up to an hour.

^that's me btw. I don't know why but when I click sign it it signs in under that name with my college email that I have never used to sign up for xbox LIVE with. Idfk.
Thema:

1. Why does my Xbox need to be signed in when I logout email everywhere - Similar Threads - Why does need

2. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  3. When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...: When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't even a couple of minutes a6043f89-fec2-47c0-83d5-0d3bde358e8f
  4. Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...: It’s just making me do the same thing over and over with no outcome leading towards me using discord on my xbox again. 8aa145d5-0cd1-45c1-80bb-4c7314a33051
  5. Why does mk11 ultimate need a 2nd disk when there is no 2nd disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does mk11 ultimate need a 2nd disk when there is no 2nd disk: I downloaded mk11 ultimate edition off my disk and it woked perfectly and deleted it and redownloaded it with the same disk and now its saying it needs a 2nd disk and is only giving me the basic...
  6. Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play...
  7. Why does Xbox say I need to renew Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox say I need to renew Game Pass?: I was recently gifted 3 months of GamePass Core and tried to play games such as Dead by Daylight, a very popular GamePass Core/GamePass Ultimate required game on Xbox, and it has continuously told...
  8. Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?: I'm trying to invite anyone from my friendliest to a 1v1 friendly and I see this message that "add friends to be able to play against them...." while I already have friends and it even shows that...
  9. Why does my console keep saying “the person who bought this needs to sign in” even though...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my console keep saying “the person who bought this needs to sign in” even though...: I’m at college trying to set up my Xbox in the dorm and it said my internet connection was fine, and I’m signed in, but when I try to start any game it just says that the person who bought it...
  10. Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...: I bought Dead by Daylight for 32$ and it says that I will need to pay an extra 16.99$ for a month of game pass just to play it for one month 1cb41d18-7df9-4bb7-9003-824a081915f0