Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...

Discus and support Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I posted another thread on this which went unsolved. I have a new Xbox series x purchase 9 of 23. Whenever I play any multiplayer games online like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joeclarke-92, Dec 25, 2023.

1. joeclarke-92
    joeclarke-92 Guest

Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...

I posted another thread on this which went unsolved. I have a new Xbox series x purchase 9 of 23. Whenever I play any multiplayer games online like call of duty, fortnite, battlefield 2043, Minecraft, during gameplay will reset to home screen then reset the system completely, or it will just shut the system off and the system will turn itself back on. We followed all suggestions. We then did a full reset/install of the Xbox with keeping games. Now the issue seems worse. System is not overheating. I can Play starfield for hours, and nothing happens. But as soon as we log on to any multiplayer games, in the middle of the game it will kick us to the home screen, and reset the system, or it will just completely reset the system and bypass the home screen.

:)

joeclarke-92, Dec 25, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: