Why does my xbox controller keep randomly disconnecting? I have both Xbox series x and PS5...

Discus and support Why does my xbox controller keep randomly disconnecting? I have both Xbox series x and PS5... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why does my xbox controller keep randomly disconnecting? I have both Xbox series x and PS5 and I've noticed that with PS5's Bluetooth controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jurrasic 1, Aug 5, 2023.

1. Jurrasic 1
    Jurrasic 1 Guest

Why does my xbox controller keep randomly disconnecting? I have both Xbox series x and PS5...

Why does my xbox controller keep randomly disconnecting? I have both Xbox series x and PS5 and I've noticed that with PS5's Bluetooth controller connection, this error has not occurred. BTW, I have unsuccessfully gone through every Microsoft troubleshooting procedure.

:)

Jurrasic 1, Aug 5, 2023
  2. RedlineZ Win User

Xbox Series X Controller Disconnection Problem

My controllers keep disconnecting from my Xbox series X randomly while playing games. When it happens I connect a different controller and it keeps happening. I have 3 xbox one controllers and 2 series x controllers. I've tried using all of them. I've also gone through all of the troubleshooting steps, made sure controller and console updates have been done and have reset and reconnected the controllers multiple times. I've even tried saving the game soft resetting the console then restarting and reconnecting a controller. I cannot play the trial or opens in FH5 as those are multiplayer races and you cannot pause or rewind or you lose your place. Does my console have a defect with its bluetooth connection?
  3. Briggzie03 Win User

I purchased the Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen bundle. Why can't I play it on a new Xbox Series X if I buy one in the future, without having to re-purchase it?

Derek, is it possible then to buy the 1 title and download for both PS5 and Xbox Series X? I enjoy my PS5 classics and my son loves his Xbox Exclusive titles, but we just purchase 1 title and download for both consoles or will I HAVE to purchase the game twice? It seems really silly.
  4. xPRxKingRico Win User

Unresponsive Xbox One

For some reason my Xbox keeps disconnecting from xbox live an controller keeps losing sync don't know what to do please help it does it randomly how to fix ?
  5. GregBeauford Win User

Xbox series X- Call of Duty Cold War/ Warzone not loading up

Why is Xbox such a poor running console? I purchased my son a new ps5 and me the xbox x, son has zero issues with ps5. After 2 days i am ready to sale the series x and go to ps5! WZ nor BF2042 work online! This is a terrible product!
  6. Hannah.b Win User

Xbox series x controller disconnecting

Thanks, I will contact them. Do you have any ideas why I can use an xbox one controller perfectly fine, without disconnects, on this monitor but when I use series x controller on this monitor specifically it does not work?
Thema:

1. Why does my xbox controller keep randomly disconnecting? I have both Xbox series x and PS5... - Similar Threads - Why does controller

2. Why does my controller blink twice and then shut off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller blink twice and then shut off?: For the past several hours, my controller has been flashing twice, and then powering itself off—only to do it again a few seconds later. This problem started earlier when the batteries in my...
  3. Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back: Whenever I move Xbox cable slightly up it automatically disconnects. I’ve tried 4 different cables that work with anything else but with my Xbox series s controller it works until i lay it on its...
  4. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  5. I don't know why my controller does this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know why my controller does this.: I have an Xbox One with an Xbox One controller, but when I try to use it, it turns my Xbox on but then disconnects. Because of that I have to use it wired. I changed the batteries but that didn't...
  6. Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?: So, I recently got a new wireless Xbox controller so I can play Xbox Cloud Gaming when I am not at home. My controller works for all of my compatible devices except my Acer Chromebook (which is...
  7. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  8. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  9. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  10. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...