Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...

Discus and support Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've restarted the Xbox, updated it and readded and unadded my account several times but, everytime I log in, it shows my husband's profile picture and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WestSideHams, Oct 13, 2023.

1. WestSideHams
    WestSideHams Guest

Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...

I've restarted the Xbox, updated it and readded and unadded my account several times but, everytime I log in, it shows my husband's profile picture and name, but my email address and username. But when I got into my account it shows our accounts separately like it should on the Welcome, Social, Gaming, Rewards page but still shows his pic and name. It doesn't matter if I change it and save the profile customizations, it's still the same as his name and profile pic.

:)

WestSideHams, Oct 13, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: