Why does my x box one delete my offline videos?

Discus and support Why does my x box one delete my offline videos? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When the xbox gets the internet it so thirsts, It just deletes all my offline videos. Why Microsoft? I don't want any help at this point. Just know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ryan Martinez3, Jul 16, 2023.

1. Why does my x box one delete my offline videos?

When the xbox gets the internet it so thirsts, It just deletes all my offline videos. Why Microsoft? I don't want any help at this point. Just know that your console has a complete dirt‐bag design flaw.

:)

Ryan Martinez3, Jul 16, 2023
  2. TeresaMeijer Win User

X Box Console

Hi yes i'm trying to delete my Xbox One and put my X box 360 on my account and delete my Xbox One
  3. darealestwun Win User

dolby atmos on xbox one s

This doesnt answer my question. Im already experiencing dolby atmos audio on my system on my regular x box one. The question im asking is, which you must not have knowledge of, is does the x box one s play dolby atmos on all of the atmos enabled games like
    the x box one x does. The base model x box one, which i have, does not support atmos on some games, like rise of the tomb raider and shadow of the tomb raider and assassins creed, while it does on some, like gears of war 4 and 5 and for honor. Maybe you
    weren't aware of this. The question im asking is does the x box one s support dolby atmos on ALL of the atmos enabled games like the x does. If it does i will buy one so that i can have dolby atmos functionality on all such games, without having to spend
    the higher cost of the x. Can you answer THIS question?
  4. Astrophel85 Win User

xbox one video apps

since the last update on xbox one my video apps do not play video files when offline and require signing in to xbox live.

does anyone know why?
    It's all back to normal now and the video apps work offline, I tried all sorts but it kinda fixed itself i think!

once again thanks everyone👍
  5. ApplaudedPit01 Win User

World of tanks

fixed it. Deleted mij profile from my x-box then deleted the cache memorie 3x and after that re-installed my profile back on my x-box.

Now it runs without any problems.
  6. J.R.G. Win User

90% of my games don't work...oh, my! Lol.

Another problem with having the X Box offline? Went to play some Fallout the other day and the X Box was not not showing up on my T.V.; no signal. Powered off and on...nothing. Powered the T.V. off and on...nothing. Unplugged everything and waited five minutes
    before hooking it all back up...success.

I'm gone again for the next four days, though will go back online with that console upon returning home; as it appears nothing has changed since first going offline.

My conclusion...the X Box is pretty sad offline. Lol.
Thema:

Why does my x box one delete my offline videos?

1. Why does my x box one delete my offline videos? - Similar Threads - Why does box

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  9. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  10. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...