Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

Discus and support Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jon7197, Mar 8, 2024.

1. Jon7197
    Jon7197 Guest

Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my Xbox Elite Controller to my PC. All other blue tooth devices pair effortlessly. My Bluetooth on windows 11 detects my Xbox controller however repeatedly says failed to connect. I’ve read through a lot of issues on here and tried using the answers people provided to troubleshoot my connectivity issue. I have turned Bluetooth on/off, used troubleshooter, restarted my PC and I have used a wired connection on my controller (which connects no problem) to update my controller driver through the Xbox accessory app. Everything is up to date including my controller and my windows 11. The controller just refuses to connect to PC Bluetooth. It had to issues connecting to my Xbox 2 days ago. Controller is fairly new. Just looking for answer or solution if any to aid with this problem I am having. I would really like to use my Xbox controller wirelessly. Thank you for your time!

-Jon

***moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Devices and drivers***

:)

Jon7197, Mar 8, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: