why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my...

Discus and support why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i downloaded roblox from microsoft store but then all of a sudden it thinks im playing on mobile but im playing on computer that is windows 10 how do i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dusty712, Aug 2, 2023.

1. dusty712
    dusty712 Guest

why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my...

i downloaded roblox from microsoft store but then all of a sudden it thinks im playing on mobile but im playing on computer that is windows 10 how do i fix it

:)

dusty712, Aug 2, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my laptop windows 10

Hello Dusty712, my name is zahir.

Based on the description, you are having issues on Roblox played on Windows 11 device that was downloaded from Windows store. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured, we will do anything in our capability to assist you with your concern.

It is possible that the version of Roblox in Microsoft store is not updated. You may also check if the game is up to date by following these steps:

Open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Check for updates.

You may check the link here for any issues on launching game in Xbox app:

Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We have found an official article on how to install Roblox player on Windows PC. Here are the steps:

Go to the Roblox website using any modern browser like Microsoft Edge.

Upon logging into Roblox, visit any experience and click on the green Play button

A pop-up window will appear informing you that Roblox Player is installing.

You can find the link here: How to Install and Play Roblox – Roblox Support
  3. DeniqL Win User

Microsoft store version of roblox thinks im on mobile.

Glad to help! If you don't have any more questions and have a moment to rate my support I'd appreciate it Tristan :)
  4. DeniqL Win User

Microsoft store version of roblox thinks im on mobile.

Hi,Tristan! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Let´s try disabling these options to see if it works

Right click windows logo >Device Manager >Human Interface Devices >Disable the following: "compliant pen" - "compliant touch screen"
  5. CarTzy Win User

Roblox thinks im on mobile?

Hi Cheese boi1,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to Contact Roblox Support.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!
  6. Jhalens Michel Win User

Roblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device

i got the same thing but it i got a YouTube vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62UcUOIFeAU
Thema:

1. why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my... - Similar Threads - why does roblox

2. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  3. Why does roblox crash my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does roblox crash my laptop?: My roblox was working just fine, but from not too long ago, I can't play it because after just getting to the login screen, after some seconds, it gives my laptop a bluescreen or it just resets...
  4. Why does roblox crash my laptop?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does roblox crash my laptop?: My roblox was working just fine, but from not too long ago, I can't play it because after just getting to the login screen, after some seconds, it gives my laptop a bluescreen or it just resets...
  5. Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?: Earlier today I have reinstalled Roblox for a small issue, but now when I open Roblox it's takes me to the sign in and while im doing that my whole screen would freeze. At first I thought it was a...
  6. Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version: right after installing microsoft roblox every time i right click my cursor keep ending up on a whole diffrent place, everytime i right click to change my pov it keep teleporting the cursor into...
  7. Why does my roblox not load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my roblox not load?: When I open Roblox on my Xbox Series S, a series of events happen. First, the game icons will either be loaded, or they wont. If they aren’t loaded, I have to restart the game. If they are, I...
  8. Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...: This makes it difficult for me to play because many buttons are not configured correctly for their respective keys. I investigated, and I did not find any information on the problem, also, I...
  9. Why does The Microsoft version of Roblox thinks im on mobile even though I play on laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does The Microsoft version of Roblox thinks im on mobile even though I play on laptop...: Although my screen is a touch pad, I dont use it for gaming. It's giving me mobile buttons on the screen (run button, punch buttom, etc) and I cant get rid of them. But on the normal Roblox app...
  10. Why is my cursor on keyboard and mouse on roblox in xbox does not lock on the center

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my cursor on keyboard and mouse on roblox in xbox does not lock on the center: Hi Xbox, i want to report a problem on my xbox, when im playing roblox with my keyboard and mouse plugged in, the problem is when im playing like shooter games on roblox the mouse cursor is not...