Why does my right drift upwards when I hold RT?

Discus and support Why does my right drift upwards when I hold RT? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While playing a game the other day, I realized that when I hold my right trigger, my right analog stick drifts upwards without me touching it. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JordanDe'Angelo, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Why does my right drift upwards when I hold RT?

While playing a game the other day, I realized that when I hold my right trigger, my right analog stick drifts upwards without me touching it. I decided to go into Test mode to see if it was my controller or the game, but it was indeed my controller. Is there any fix for this? I couldn’t update my controller either.

:)

JordanDe'Angelo, Jan 3, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jordan, and Happy New Year, you're playing on Xbox, if yes you said you couldn't update the controller, have already tried to update the controller by PC with the Xbox Accessories App to see if it comes back to normal.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/acess%C3%B3ri...
  3. jfrawls Win User

Xbox One Controller, left stick faulting!!!

I have two controllers BOTH with drift issues. The one left thumb-stick drifts upwards and the other one has a right thumb-stick drift issue that drifts upward.

Like what the heck am I suppose to do. #SMH
  4. MiddleStated Win User

Xbox One Controller, left stick faulting!!!

Same problem here my day one controller's right stick drifts upwards. Is MS replacing.?!!!
  5. Mang0h Win User

Xbox One on-screen keyboard.

My controller does have drift, but only a upwards one.

Completely fine, I have been considering a new one anyways.
  6. Dr8ven Win User

Controller drift

i have the same issue. my weapon points up and its a hassle to target when I am fighting the drift upward
Thema:

1. Why does my right drift upwards when I hold RT? - Similar Threads - Why does right

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  6. Why does my right number not work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my right number not work?: I have an Xbox Series Elite 2 controller, and my right bumper barely works. It makes the clicking noise and it works sometimes but 90% of the time it doesn’t. I’m not sure if something is...
  7. Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version: right after installing microsoft roblox every time i right click my cursor keep ending up on a whole diffrent place, everytime i right click to change my pov it keep teleporting the cursor into...
  8. Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...: Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try joining the party again a while later.” It’s really annoying as I was playing with my mates, then the Xbox...
  9. Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account): I have already purchased Minecraft. I am absolutely peeved because when I went to sign back into the account I bought the game on it was making me buy the game all over again...
  10. Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now: Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now Under manage 90a66804-4e5e-48cf-a77e-8f470cf4f761