Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

Discus and support Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kasend, Dec 29, 2023.

1. kasend
    kasend Guest

Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it.

:)

kasend, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Core or Ultimate (which includes Core) is required to play online with the exception of free-to-play games.
  3. xKdDxBraver Win User

COD MW3 online servers

Im currently on my xbox one, the problem is that even tho i can play every other game online, and every app i have without any problem and even the mw3 campaing itself, i cant play online, and ahe funny thing is that i would be sble to play two days ago,
    idk what happened
  4. David Ephlin Win User

Can’t play mw3 mulitplayer, keeps asking me to buy game pass

My mw3 game is also asking for a game pass and when I back out from the game pass purchase option, it tells me connection failed. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network.???? All my games one by one have started to require a game pass in order to use them so now I’m down to my last game which is COD what is going on and when did this start?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Cant play a game even tho I bought if

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Are you getting a prompt that you don't own the game? If yes, we need to make sure that the game is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

If the purchase is past 6 months please check on the website: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed kindly remove and re-add your account.

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  6. TheMCPanda Win User

Game is not marked as owned

if i uninstall the game it allows me to reinstall it without repurchasing it but it just does not show i have it purchased even tho i have the order number and the charge shown on my account
Thema:

1. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself? - Similar Threads - Why does mw3

2. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  3. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  4. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  5. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  6. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  7. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  8. Why does MW3 (2023) overheat my console? No other game has done it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does MW3 (2023) overheat my console? No other game has done it.: My mw3 (2023) has been crashing constantly. It isn’t sitting in a tv stand or anything. It is in an open space. I have hard reset the console, moved where it is plugged in at, and have factory...
  9. When playing on big games e.g. fortnite, mw3 why does it keep disconnecting me from my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When playing on big games e.g. fortnite, mw3 why does it keep disconnecting me from my wifi?: Everytime I go onto a big game like mw3 it says I'm not connected to the Internet, it has been fine all day downloading the game but as soon as I go onto the actual game it disconnects me. I've...
  10. Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...: Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been interrupted if I'm actually connected? ba3926af-0fcf-4032-963d-e0e473da5eed