Why does my mouse not register?

Discus and support Why does my mouse not register? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I have my mouse connected to my Xbox it works fine but when I try to press the left mouse button while the right mouse button is down it doesn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dylan Krom, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Dylan Krom
    Dylan Krom Guest

When I have my mouse connected to my Xbox it works fine but when I try to press the left mouse button while the right mouse button is down it doesn’t register the left click, I’ve tried a mouse that I just bought and it has the same problem, but it works fine on my laptop. Any solutions for this?

:)

Dylan Krom, Sep 24, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

If it's wireless then your best option is wired and basic mousrs

As more advance ones arenr supported

And only a few games support keyboard and mouse
  3. ngocphi Win User

Talk to the manufacturer

Gaming mouse's aren't the best optiom

You gotta remember it's NOT A pc
  4. Swift Oldboy Win User

The game of Dautless can be played with a Keyboard & Mouse on Xbox One?

Unfortunately it does not register the Mouse and Keyboard input for Xbox One.
  5. SilverShadow03 Win User

Xbox Controller overrides mouse on PC

Battlefield does have a toggle mouse setting in the controller tuning, I have it swithed on, but it doesnt affect the issue. All the buttons on the mouse (i have five) work but the movement of the mouse doesnt register in game. However as soon as I hit
    escape or go into a menu the mouse works normally.
  6. YSAMURAISHINOBI Win User

is Xbox doing anything about the XIM cheating issue? Because it sure doesn't seem to be the case.

explains why it was stated the series x could detect them. Still incorrect though, input are still registered on the console, the xim formats the input from mouse and keyboard to simulate a controller. but to continue your argument, it still holds no ground. If the developers of games can detect it and push it forward IP-ban should happen. As it currently stands that does not seem to happen.
Thema:

1. Why does my mouse not register? - Similar Threads - Why does mouse

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse: Why does the controller have to have a timed shut off? Please make this an option! It’s really annoying when there are certain times I want to use the controller for a game or if I want to use...
  9. Why does my mouse change colors when i die in PUBG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mouse change colors when i die in PUBG: Whenever I die in PUBG my mouse decides to change colors. It doesn't do it for any other game except PUBG. I have tried reinstalling it, verifying the files and all that stuff, but nothing. I...
  10. Why is my cursor on keyboard and mouse on roblox in xbox does not lock on the center

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my cursor on keyboard and mouse on roblox in xbox does not lock on the center: Hi Xbox, i want to report a problem on my xbox, when im playing roblox with my keyboard and mouse plugged in, the problem is when im playing like shooter games on roblox the mouse cursor is not...