Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

Discus and support Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HattersYCFC, Feb 13, 2024.

1. HattersYCFC
    HattersYCFC Guest

Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried everything.

I’ve power cycled my console

Reset Cache

Changed HDMI cable

I’ve recently switched from an EG 144Hz monitor to a BenQ 1440p 144hz monitor. However this issue even occurs in 1080p which is what the previous monitor was.

The exact model is the BenQ Mobiuz EX2710Q. Anyone have any idea why this might be happening?

:)

HattersYCFC, Feb 13, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: