Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

Discus and support Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wrk3r, Apr 9, 2024.

1. Wrk3r
    Wrk3r Guest

Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working for my headset because callers can't hear me.

Can this be fixed? Or should I get another headset that will be guaranteed to work (whatever that is)?

:)

Wrk3r, Apr 9, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: