Why does my Microsoft account keep asking me to sign in? in website

Discus and support Why does my Microsoft account keep asking me to sign in? in website in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i try to sign in my account in this link (https://account.microsoft.com/account/Account) i wrote my username and password right and u send me an email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mamad karimi, Sep 22, 2023.

1. mamad karimi
    mamad karimi Guest

i try to sign in my account in this link (https://account.microsoft.com/account/Account) i wrote my username and password right and u send me an email that contain a code then i used that code for sign in but the page reload and beck to first page and nothing happening

:)

mamad karimi, Sep 22, 2023
  2. Rodelio P. Win User

Hi mamad!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

RodelioP.
  3. Rodelio P. Win User

Hi mamad!

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're here to help and let's work on this together.

There could be several reasons why your Microsoft account keeps asking you to sign in. One possible reason is that your browser is not set up to remember your login information. Another reason could be that there is an issue with your account or with the Microsoft website.

To troubleshoot this issue, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or try using a different browser. You can also try resetting your password.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

RodelioP.
  4. Trikie-[xboxvenue] Win User

Not able to connect to Live

Not just you mate. I cant sign in. Keeps asking me for my password signs me in and then straight out again. Go online to the website and kept telling me my account doesn't exist. finally got on here but not Xbox
  5. Divine Despair Win User

Pissed

I keep trying to sign in into my account. It ask for my email and password as another security proof. I did as asked and it does not let me sign in. My account was working just fine last night. I currently am getting the error code

6. FenceHouseTree Win User

aka.ms/familyverify does not work

Same problem here. I've followed the verify steps numerous uncountable times to no avail. Why does Microsoft keep asking me to have my child's account reverified? I think I'll just ignore future reverification requests. Frustrating.
Thema:

1. Why does my Microsoft account keep asking me to sign in? in website - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  3. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  4. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  5. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  6. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  7. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  8. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  9. Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?: Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it. Look, I get...
  10. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....