Why does my game say “temporary network problem” when my internet is fine?

Discus and support Why does my game say “temporary network problem” when my internet is fine? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; (Xbox one)This has been happening for a few weeks but i just ignored it. but every time i try to play a game it says “There’s a temporary network... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cyd K, Sep 16, 2023.

1. Cyd K
    Cyd K Guest

(Xbox one)This has been happening for a few weeks but i just ignored it. but every time i try to play a game it says “There’s a temporary network problem” but my internet is perfectly fine and i can easily use apps. also, my network also turns off on my xbox every 5 minutes so i have to reconnect again. i don’t know why it does that because i’ve never had this problem before. I have tried to play Gta 5 but it never lets me play online, and on The Sims 4, it never lets me log in without the pop up. I don’t want to play offline so I’ve literally waited for like an hour everyday trying to get it to work but nothing works. And when I do play The Sims 4 offline, it always tells me that data is missing and one of my packs are gone. but please help me because i’m so frustrated right now. I have reset everything before, but nothing works.

:)

Cyd K, Sep 16, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

You can try wireless network troubleshooting:
    Step 1: Power cycle your console and network hardware.
    Step 2: Disconnect third-party headsets.
    Step 3: Check for other wireless interference.
    Step 4: Check for MAC filtering.
    Step 5: Change the wireless channel.
    Step 6: Check the wireless channel width.
    Step 7: Change the wireless mode.

For more information on the above, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-wireless-connection

If your network is not wireless, you may need to troubleshoot your network depending on the specific type of issue you’re experiencing. You can find a possible solution for your problem on the following link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-network-connection which helps with further network troubleshooting.

I hope this solves your query.
  3. maxqzy Win User

Xbox Live Down...Again

yeah same for me when I loaded up my game it said temporary network thing then I was locked out my account I’m back on it now but it’s saying temporary network problem
  4. keepitbr00tal Win User

Xbox cannot connect to live

I just ran a connection test and it says that from the xbox to my network is working but it showed an error when my network was connecting to the internet. my internet and router is working fine though
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

My minecraft says there’s a temporary network problem (8x80832003

Hello there @LandonDuppen, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. DanielleNaomi4 Win User

Don't follow advice - error 8015190B

I cannot connect to the internet on my Xbox 360, and when I login on the computer, everything is fine. This is my problem. My Xbox 360 will connect to my network but will not gail internet access.
Thema:

1. Why does my game say “temporary network problem” when my internet is fine? - Similar Threads - Why does game

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  4. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  5. Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?: The laptop screen is always extremely dimmed whenever I turn on my ASUS Gaming A15. No matter what I do the screen always remains very dark. But when I reboot the laptop a few times by holding the...
  6. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  7. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  8. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  9. why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing: My grandparents bought me an xbox one s and its 2024, the console's time to boot up is over 3 minutes and when it does is brings me to a black screen. Iv'e tried all of the methods and non of...
  10. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...