Why does my g920 keep rattling like crazy on the XBOX One

Discus and support Why does my g920 keep rattling like crazy on the XBOX One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The wheel was working perfectly fine before but recently it keeps shaking like crazy for no reason. It stops when I press the home screen but one I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Miguel Serratos, Sep 20, 2023.

1. Why does my g920 keep rattling like crazy on the XBOX One

The wheel was working perfectly fine before but recently it keeps shaking like crazy for no reason. It stops when I press the home screen but one I load up the game and move the steering wheel it starts rattling like crazy. It won't stop unless I press the home button. Is there something wrong?

:)

Miguel Serratos, Sep 20, 2023
  2. Miguel Serratos Win User

It keeps this is other games and I'm not sure what to do
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hey Miguel! Is this happening in a specific game? If you can, I'd recommend trying a different game with support for racing wheels to see if the problem persists in other titles.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

It sounds like there may be an issue with your wheel; I'd recommend getting in touch with Logitech: https://support.logi.com/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. _Hath_ Win User

Logitech G920 F1 21 bug

The problem is the latest update from Xbox from 27 september 2023.

I have two xbox one s and two different steering wheels from logitech (one G920 and one G923) and after i did the update from xbox both my steering wheels act the same on both my consoles.

If i start any EA race games the steering wheels starts to constant vibrate/shake like crazy and will keep doing it until i turn of the game.

As long its not a EA game it works fine.
  6. Jarvyk Win User

Xbox hardware

It really does sound like it is hitting something. That's why I finally opened it up. no obstruction, no wires. I think it must just rattle around...
Thema:

1. Why does my g920 keep rattling like crazy on the XBOX One - Similar Threads - Why does g920

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  9. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  10. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...