Why does my friend's profile offline and they suddenly have no friends?

Discus and support Why does my friend's profile offline and they suddenly have no friends? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; A friend of mine has all of a sudden lost all of her friends and doesnt appear online anymore. This happened shortly after i told her to restart her... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PLATinum 5963, Jul 1, 2023.

1. Why does my friend's profile offline and they suddenly have no friends?

A friend of mine has all of a sudden lost all of her friends and doesnt appear online anymore. This happened shortly after i told her to restart her device. She hasnt been able to message me since. Is this a glitch that im not aware off? She is still on my friend list, but her list is empty. She still has followers though.

:)

PLATinum 5963, Jul 1, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

Go to your network settings and in advanced options change the DNS to primary 8.8.8.8 and secondary 8.8.4.4

Remove your account from the console

Press and hold the power button on the console until the Xbox turns off completely.

When the indicator lights on the front panel of the Xbox turn off, unplug the power cord from the back of the Xbox.

Wait at least 30 seconds.

Reconnect the Xbox console and turn it back on.

Re-enter your account and test if the error persists.

Best Regards.
  3. Janet_C Win User

4. SergioGonzalez92 Win User

Xbox live support status

It dont let me play fortnite
    Why does it show all of my friends offline, when there playing.
  5. jsk9455 Win User

Receive error when trying to add friends. "we can't save your changes right now. Try later.

I can add the friend from that other profile, but it shows that friend offline (it is not offline or showing offline)
  6. TSTCO-Leader Win User

Can't see a friend on my xbox one list

Why are all of my friendes pleadings offline
Thema:

1. Why does my friend's profile offline and they suddenly have no friends? - Similar Threads - Why does friend's

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  6. Why does rainbow six seige kick me out of the entire game when i am partied up with friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does rainbow six seige kick me out of the entire game when i am partied up with friends...: Every match that we start lets me pick my operator for round 1 and then kicks me out of the game. I then have to start up the game and reconnect to the game is was just in and then i can play the...
  7. Why does my friends or my Xbox say "this game can not be cross play" when we srs both on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my friends or my Xbox say "this game can not be cross play" when we srs both on Xbox?: My Xbox as well as my friends is not letting us play games together. It keeps on saying this game is not cross platform but we are both on Xbox and we have tried to change our settings and we have...
  8. Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?: I'm trying to invite anyone from my friendliest to a 1v1 friendly and I see this message that "add friends to be able to play against them...." while I already have friends and it even shows that...
  9. Why does my game crash when I'm playing with this one friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game crash when I'm playing with this one friend: Basically I'm sharing game pass with 2 people and we enjoy playing game on it but recently whenever i play with the owner of it our games always crash we load game up play a couple rounds then...
  10. Why does my friend have to copy a game from his external to his internal hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my friend have to copy a game from his external to his internal hard drive?: my friend has 600gb on his external hard drive but it wont let him play the games he has on it unless he copys them to his internal hard please help i really want to help him fix this i looked up...