Why does my fabric loader crash when enabling shaders in a world. It let's me walk around...

Discus and support Why does my fabric loader crash when enabling shaders in a world. It let's me walk around... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I load into Minecraft fabric loader. And go into a world I enable shaders. Once I do so it crashes after a few seconds of using the shader and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hayden Maguire, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Why does my fabric loader crash when enabling shaders in a world. It let's me walk around...

When I load into Minecraft fabric loader. And go into a world I enable shaders. Once I do so it crashes after a few seconds of using the shader and brings me to the launcher and says I have exit code: 1. All my mods are up to date and I even removed all my mods except iris and sodium(which are up to date) and it still crashes. I even tried deleting .Minecraft and installing the latest java. I cannot provide the crash log as I'm on my phone.

:)

Hayden Maguire, Aug 11, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why does my fabric loader crash when enabling shaders in a world. It let's me walk around...