Why does my controller lose connection and will not connect back? (Been through all...

Discus and support Why does my controller lose connection and will not connect back? (Been through all... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Controller will de-sync randomly while in use, slow blinking light on controller. The firmware is fully updated and there's no Xbox updates needed.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hoogin Nigooh, Jun 21, 2023.

1. Why does my controller lose connection and will not connect back? (Been through all...

Controller will de-sync randomly while in use, slow blinking light on controller. The firmware is fully updated and there's no Xbox updates needed. Controller power cycle doesn't work, and connecting through a usb-c doesn't work, as well as restarting the Xbox. Using another controller has the same issue. The only solution that works is cutting the power to the Xbox for a minute, then reconnecting the power. This may solve a issue but only for a couple hours, maybe. Please help me find a solution without saying what is already written in the troubleshooting section on the Xbox/Microsoft website. None of those solutions work. I've restored my Xbox to factory settings in hope of fixing the issue, but time will tell.

Console Type: Series X

Console OS: 10.0.22621.4912 (xb_flt_2306ni.230608-0120)

Controller Type: Basic Series X

Controller Firmware: 5.17.3202.0

:)

Hoogin Nigooh, Jun 21, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why does my controller lose connection and will not connect back? (Been through all...