Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse

Discus and support Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why does the controller have to have a timed shut off? Please make this an option! It’s really annoying when there are certain times I want to use the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Venus Egg, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Venus Egg
    Venus Egg Guest

Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse

Why does the controller have to have a timed shut off? Please make this an option! It’s really annoying when there are certain times I want to use the controller for a game or if I want to use keyboard and mouse. I play on KB&M in a competitive game and then suddenly I get a rude notification telling me that I NEED MY CONTROLLER TO PLAY THIS GAME! No I don’t Xbox because I have an alternative for now. It cuts off every 10 minutes and there is no way to stop it. Why? That’s so dumb that there is no option to turn that off. That’s the only thing I really don’t like about Xbox. You guys could have done better by making his an option. It’s really annoying and it would be great to have this fixed. If I don’t want to use my controller let me be able to turn it off without the Xbox telling me I need it when I DO NOT NEED I!. MAKE THIS AN OPTION TO TURN OFF THE INACTIVITY TIMER or TAKE AWAY THAT NOTIFACTION THINGY THAT DISABLES YOUT ABILITY TO PLAY THE GAME because I do not care if my controller turns out ff in the middle of the game. Maybe make that notification a small thing in the corner of the screen that does not force stop you from playing the game with and alternate way of not using the controller.

Y’all going to say I’m yapping but this is really a corncern of mine. It’s just really annoying and unnecessary to have that as a thing. Serves no purpose other than an interruption XBOX DEVS

:)

Venus Egg, Dec 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: