Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my...

Discus and support Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I attempt to upload a clip, it fails to upload, a message saying "something went wrong:(" appears 1d4d5e11-7dfa-4b80-aef0-e7b997eca009 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Omnimeta, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Omnimeta
    Omnimeta Guest

Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my...

When I attempt to upload a clip, it fails to upload, a message saying "something went wrongWhy does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my... :(" appears

:)

Omnimeta, Oct 31, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my activity feed?

Hello Omnimeta, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I understand you're having trouble posting a clip to your activity feed on Xbox. Here are some possible solutions:

Hard reset Xbox console: Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Then, unplug the power cord from the console for an additional 10 seconds. Reconnect the cable and press and release the power button.

Check for Xbox system updates: Press the Xbox button to check for system updates.

Download relevant game updates: Open “My Games & Apps” from the home screen to download relevant game updates.

Uninstall and reinstall the game: Highlight the game and press Menu (three horizontal lines) to uninstall and reinstall the game.

To reset your Xbox and keep your games and applications, you can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console information.
    Select Reset console.
    On the “Reset your console?” screen, you will see three options:
    Reset, delete everything, Reset and keep my games and apps: Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. Reset the operating system and remove all potentially corrupt data without deleting your games or applications.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
  3. raymarii Win User

discord nitro gamepass wont work

Whenever i put the code and try to put my information in, it still says something went wrong on our end, tells me my code wasnt found and gives me the error TokenNotFound
  4. WindGodsxbox Win User

Fallout 4 pre-order bonus

I have my code but it gives me an error when I try to enter the code it displays this message "something went wrong" and it tells me to try again later. any solutions?
  5. Cameron Cockrell Win User

Game Clips "A Error Occurred"

I tried these methods and I have concluded that for some reason the clips I take of the game Rainbow Six Siege always come up with an error message whenever I try to watch them. The clips all work perfectly fine for any other game but when it comes to R6 I get a "Something Went Wrong" pop-up.
  6. zerodown es Win User

My "showcase" is broken. Can't edit the showcase or share achievements or game clips.

Mine is broken too, If I try to share an achievement or clip gives me the same error:"Something went wrong Sorry, we can't share this right now. Try again in a while."

Smartglass gives me the same error...
Thema:

1. Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my... - Similar Threads - Why does clip

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  9. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  10. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...