Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists

Discus and support Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I continue to get charged on my card that doesn't even exist anymore for the Xbox ultimate. This Xbox was sold in that account isn't even used anymore.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nicole Davis1, May 16, 2024.

1. Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists

I continue to get charged on my card that doesn't even exist anymore for the Xbox ultimate. This Xbox was sold in that account isn't even used anymore. Microsoft makes it virtually impossible to stop charging this card this card that's being charged doesn't even exist anymore so I cannot figure out why they can get away with charging it

:)

Nicole Davis1, May 16, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Nicole D! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

If you can't log into the account to make sure all subscriptions are cancelled, then the best move is to raise it with your bank.
  3. TehSphinx Win User

Suspended until I fix my payment option?

Well, it's not that I'm getting charged, the card no longer exists, it was cancelled so they can't charge anything to it, I deleted it from my account to (ironically) avoid being suspended hahaha :)
  4. CISphil Win User

I cant turn off auto-renewal

Can sombody from support please change my accounts auto-renewal so that it doesnt otherwise I'll be charged to a card that no longer exists and banned
  5. hectic Xx Win User

CANNOT CANCEL AUTO RENEWAL via BROWSER

also, my credit card on record is EXPIRED, and somehow, they continue to charge my NEW credit card with billing! how do they even know what my information is??
  6. Sydney2008 Win User

Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft XBox charges on my VISA credit card

Capital One is reporting fraud and continues to reverse all charges from MicrosoftXBox. The problem is that whenever they issue me a new card, the charges just continue onto the next one. And MicrosoftXBox seems to not be able to find ANY info when given
    the various credit card numbers that were used by someone to charge fraudulently. So I have deactivated my latest card and will not replace it.
Thema:

1. Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists - Similar Threads - Why does card

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  9. Why was my card deducted when it still says Card Info does not match?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my card deducted when it still says Card Info does not match?: card was deducted, but it still says card info does not match 1da168e4-eccb-4b72-b4be-98fdbf9c81c9
  10. Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...: Can my 360 console use my gold card membership mine wont give me nothing free or even a game to play free i spent 25 bucks for nothing tell me why plz 5186f875-9de4-4eda-ad36-6e225559eab3