Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?

Discus and support Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Apex game keeps freezing and kicking me out and this happens only on apex not on other games 5e2846b7-1130-4b78-9ac6-51187a4f5ff7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mide_913, Aug 4, 2023.

1. Mide_913
    Mide_913 Guest

Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?

My Apex game keeps freezing and kicking me out and this happens only on apex not on other games

:)

Mide_913, Aug 4, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Mide_913,

Nilay here and I'm glad to answer your query today.

A common cause of recurrent crashing is the game files being corrupted. Unless you repair the corrupted files, the crashing will not be fixed. Here’s a quick and easy way to fix the corrupted files.

Open the Game Library on your PC. All your games will be displayed here.
    Find and click Apex Legends.
    Click Settings and select the Repair option.
    Your computer will automatically try to repair the corrupted game file.
    Once the repair is complete, you should be able to resume gaming.

Regards
  3. Silkeandpo Win User

how do you even do that on xbox? like can you fix the corrupted file bc i have the new series x and it freezes after having a few minute of bad fps then it kicks me entire to the home screen.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why dose my Apex legend game keeps freezing and kicking me out?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Augusto

In order to assist you properly please answer the following questions:

Where are you experiencing this, on Xbox or PC?

Is this happening only with Apex legends or are you experiencing this problem with other games?

Is Apex installed on the internal storage / C: drive (if you're on PC) or you installed the game on a external hard drive / different partition (if you're on PC)

And what did you tried so far to fix this?

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. ok . Win User

Xbox keeps kicking me out of games

I’ve already done all those rn I’m trying to play apex and the error message says “Connection to server timed out” I tried other games and it basically js does the same thing. It freezes me in game then kicks me out to the game menu, and it isn’t my WiFi I’m at 20 ping idk why it keeps doing it. But thanks for the help Anyways.
  6. bhawes27 Win User

Xbox One won't load me into multiplayer games suddenly

The issue seems to be primarily when I'm in a party. I was able to load into an Apex Legends game while not in a party. Joined a party after the game started and got kicked out trying to load into my 2nd game

EDIT: Unsure if it will just let me play one game after system reboot or it has to do with parties. Joined the party again and let me play one game after reboot then kicked me out of next game.
Thema:

1. Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox? - Similar Threads - Why does Apex

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  9. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  10. Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty...: I have had this problem happening for about 3 days now and It happens whenever I try to play a game like Apex legend Call of Duty black Ops cold war like the games will load up fine and then boom...