Why does my account not allow me to change my primary alias to my gmail? normally this...

Discus and support Why does my account not allow me to change my primary alias to my gmail? normally this... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We were unable to make ###@gmail.com your primary alias. Please try again later. This has been ongoing for nearly a month or more... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Muhammzd, Oct 23, 2023.

1. Muhammzd
    Muhammzd Guest

Why does my account not allow me to change my primary alias to my gmail? normally this...

We were unable to make ###@gmail.com your primary alias. Please try again later. This has been ongoing for nearly a month or more

:)

Muhammzd, Oct 23, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Why does my account not allow me to change my primary alias to my gmail? normally this should work but for me this does not seem to apply.

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble changing your primary alias on your Xbox account. Here is a thread with some more details on a possible solution for an issue similar to the one you're faced with: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/9a132b36-1467-469b-bca3-74ddc4f89ed4

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. Azurxi Win User

Would I lose all data on my xbox account 1 if I put that email to my xbox account 2?

Sorry if I’m causing a hassle but I just want clarification. So if I delete the account with the gmail on it and make that gmail my primary alias on my second account will that work? Greatly appreciate the help!
  4. phil and tashWhite Win User

Migrate Gamertag to another address

ok. so I've added my sons gmail account as an alias. if I make the gmail primary how does that effect the Hotmail account & how I log in to my laptops? can he log in to his xbox with the gmail (& see his gamertag & profile) & can I log in to my devices
    with the Hotmail address?
  5. CrazierStingray Win User

Xbox login

I think I need to clarify. I'm trying to add my gmail as an alias so I can add it as primary. Trying to delete Yahoo as my primary login alias
  6. Kim_1210 Win User

Email address associated with XBOX account

Okay, I followed the directions and was able to add an alias to my account using his gmail account. There is only one problem, it had me add his gmail account as the primary and now when I send emails, it looks like it is coming from him now. I only
    wanted the alias to be associated with his XBOX without affecting my microsoft account. Is there anyway around this?
Thema:

1. Why does my account not allow me to change my primary alias to my gmail? normally this... - Similar Threads - Why does account

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  4. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  5. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  6. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  7. Why does your team not see the someone else is framing my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does your team not see the someone else is framing my account: So I am here to say why is your team not finding proof the tickets on my Xbox account are false and not true sir Doug * Original title: Why does your team see the someone else is framing my...
  8. Why does my Xbox remove my home Xbox from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox remove my home Xbox from my account?: Okay so I don't know why this keeps happening but why my home Xbox stops sharing after my game pass ends? I was game sharing with my girlfriend and we both have separate Xbox's and every time I...
  9. Why does my account have restrictions?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have restrictions?: Hello, For some reason my account has restrictions and I'm not sure why. I'm not in a family I am over 18 I own the account 280cd1b1-7774-4b50-8d29-2337062f8430
  10. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389