why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

Discus and support why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ayman Khalil1, Jun 26, 2024 at 8:42 AM.

1. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support and said that i had to wait 24 hours but still nothing

:)

Ayman Khalil1, Jun 26, 2024 at 8:42 AM
  2. Lumie Helps Win User

Hi there Ayman K.

I am Lumie and I would love to assist you today.

I am so sorry you are having issues logging into your Xbox account.

Here are some potential causes and solutions to help you troubleshoot the problem:

Account Security Measures

Microsoft might have detected unusual activity on your account, leading to temporary security measures. This can include signing in from different locations or devices that Microsoft doesn't recognize.
    Ensure that you have correctly set up and are using two-factor authentication (2FA) if it is enabled. This adds an extra layer of security and might be causing issues if not configured correctly.

Browser Issues
    Sometimes, browser cache and cookies can cause issues with signing in. Clear your browser's cache and cookies, then try signing in again.
    Ensure that you are using a compatible and updated browser. Some older browsers might have compatibility issues with modern websites.
    Try logging in using incognito or private browsing mode to rule out extensions or cookies affecting the sign-in process.

Network Problems
    Ensure that your internet connection is stable and not experiencing intermittent issues.
    If you are using a VPN or proxy, try disabling it and see if that resolves the issue. Sometimes, these services can interfere with login processes.
    Check your firewall and security software settings to ensure they are not blocking Xbox.com.

Account Issues
    If there were multiple unsuccessful login attempts, your account might be temporarily locked. Waiting 24 hours is usually advised, but if the issue persists, further action might be required.
    Ensure your account information, such as email and phone number, is up to date. Sometimes, verifying your account details can resolve sign-in issues.
    Try resetting your password to ensure you are using the correct credentials.

System and Software Issues
    Ensure your operating system is up to date. Sometimes, outdated software can cause compatibility issues.
    Ensure there are no software conflicts on your device that might be causing the issue. This includes security software that might be blocking certain features.

I hope this helps.

I shall be here for your response. -Lumie
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?

Hello Micael,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator

4. Belen T.C. Win User

Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?

Hello Micael,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with your Microsoft account logging out when accessing Minecraft. This issue may be caused by a temporary glitch in the system or a problem with your network connection.

Here are some steps you can try to fix it:

- Check your internet connection and make sure it is stable and secure.

- Clear your browser cache and cookies and try signing in again.

- Update your Xbox app and Minecraft launcher to the latest version. Go to Microsoft Store App, select More > Downloads and updates > Get updates.

- Reset your Microsoft account password and try signing in again. You can reset your password by going to Recover your account (live.com)

- If the issue persists, try uninstalling and reinstall Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher.

I hope this helps! If you’re still having trouble, please let me know we will do our best to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. KristiaanCalitz Win User

Minecraft disapeared?

When I logon to TL Launcher which is a cracked launcher I can log in with my Microsoft account and use my Mojang skin... Thats whats confusing me and yes I know its a cracked launcher but why does it pick up all my details of my MC account when I log in with this account but when I use the official launcher it says I dont own the game at all.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Paid games not transferring to new pc

. i recently got my new pc for christmas and logged into an account i just made. now when i try and get minecraft it makes me pay for it even when i logged into my original account that owns it.

That a countradictiom

Ok first and foremost you must download the xbox app and sign into it with your purchasing account and download the game

Then sign out and sign in with the new account on the xbox app

NOT windows
Thema:

1. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in - Similar Threads - why does account

2. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  3. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  4. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  5. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  6. Why does your team not see the someone else is framing my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does your team not see the someone else is framing my account: So I am here to say why is your team not finding proof the tickets on my Xbox account are false and not true sir Doug * Original title: Why does your team see the someone else is framing my...
  7. Why does my Xbox remove my home Xbox from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox remove my home Xbox from my account?: Okay so I don't know why this keeps happening but why my home Xbox stops sharing after my game pass ends? I was game sharing with my girlfriend and we both have separate Xbox's and every time I...
  8. Why does my account have restrictions?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have restrictions?: Hello, For some reason my account has restrictions and I'm not sure why. I'm not in a family I am over 18 I own the account 280cd1b1-7774-4b50-8d29-2337062f8430
  9. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  10. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...