why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?

Discus and support why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i recently got an xbox series s and have downloaded mw2 + warzone. ive played the campaign in mw2 and evrrything was okay. i then bought xbox gamepass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vhanmi, Oct 15, 2023.

1. vhanmi
    vhanmi Guest

i recently got an xbox series s and have downloaded mw2 + warzone. ive played the campaign in mw2 and evrrything was okay. i then bought xbox gamepass so i could play online, but everytime i try to join a match it tells me “notice: unable to connect to a data center. please check your internet connection and try again.” and ive tried a few things i could find online. ive tried factory resetting my xbox, unplugging and plugging my wifi back in, changing my wifi settings (primary dns and stuff), switching my port selection, etc. but none of it seems to work. the only thing thats changed is that it says connecting for a bit longer BEFORE it shows the message again (it used to immediately show the notice). also, i have checked my network connection and multiplayer connection and it says its all good. so i have no idea what else im supposed to do to fix it, im trying to do everything i can to do that.

:)

vhanmi, Oct 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: