Why does Minecraft have so many problems?

Discus and support Why does Minecraft have so many problems? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently downloaded Minecraft from the Microsoft store and I have a problem. After downloading the launcher I went ahead and installed the java... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by misofiso, Nov 23, 2023.

1. misofiso
    misofiso Guest

I recently downloaded Minecraft from the Microsoft store and I have a problem. After downloading the launcher I went ahead and installed the java edition. After downloading it the game didn't appear on my desktop but it opened with no problem so I didn't really pay attention to it. When I went to open the game the next day, I typed Minecraft in the search where there was two apps Minecraft and Minecraft: java edition. When I opened Minecraft it ended up to be the bedrock version, which I never installed. Then I went ahead and opened the Minecraft: java edition that just took me to the Xbox website.

For last resort I opened Minecraft Launcher where I was able to open the game from the Installations window, but I don't want to go to that lengthy process to open the game. I just don't know what to do and would greatly appreciate any help.

Why does Minecraft have so many problems? [​IMG]

:)

misofiso, Nov 23, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: